Jetset

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone remember when Jetset closed down? I was at the tables on October 13 2006 when a tab popped up in the middle of the table at 12:15am and said:

Jetset Poker will be closing forever in 5 Minutes.Jetset poker will be closing forever in 4 minutes.

We scrambled and grabbed pen and paper to write real names and emails to keep in touch.
Was a sad night for many of us who hung/played there daily/nightly. Made a lot of friends and to this day we still keep in touch. There will never be a poker site where everyone at the table chatted and became actual friends again. We playfully argued when a friend donked us as we plotted revenge hahaha I miss the days when poker was a friendly game and people were chatty.

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone remember when Jetset closed down? I was at the tables on October 13 2006 when a tab popped up in the middle of the table at 12:15am and said:

Jetset Poker will be closing forever in 5 Minutes.Jetset poker will be closing forever in 4 minutes.

We scrambled and grabbed pen and paper to write real names and emails to keep in touch.
Was a sad night for many of us who hung/played there daily/nightly. Made a lot of friends and to this day we still keep in touch. There will never be a poker site where everyone at the table chatted and became actual friends again. We playfully argued when a friend donked us as we plotted revenge hahaha I miss the days when poker was a friendly game and people were chatty.
I'd never heard of JetSet before, but it sounds like it was a lot more than an online poker site.

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry. I never heard of it. Good luck.