Jackpot poker on ACR or BCP

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone playing Jackpot poker on ACR or BCP ? If so your thoughts?

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I often play in these tournaments. I think these tournaments are a good opportunity to win money. For example, last week I won $ 10 in one of these tournaments, it is certainly not big money but it was nice.

Dchoyt82

Dchoyt82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone playing Jackpot poker on ACR or BCP ? If so your thoughts?

I'm curious to know also.

Like for the $2 one, I wonder what the most is anyone has actually been able to win and play for?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'v played about 240 games on ACR. They were BS. The variance is high. The prizes are atleast fixed although I suspect this format structure is just to increase rake.

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'v played about 240 games on ACR. They were BS. The variance is high. The prizes are atleast fixed although I suspect this format structure is just to increase rake.
If you are a US player what site do you like if not ACR?

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played the 2$ one a lot, I made a profit actually but lost it all in a cash game. The biggest that we got for 2$ was 40$, never got more than that to play for. It's okay I guess but u need more luck than anything else.

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lost it all in a cash game.

I played the 2$ one a lot, I made a profit actually but lost it all in a cash game. The biggest that we got for 2$ was 40$, never got more than that to play for. It's okay I guess but u need more luck than anything else.

Cash game are tough online with so many bots running in the lower stakes ( on the usa friendly sites) these days. In the bigger stakes if you are not super uptodate and use the software to give you a edge your toast . I avoid them for the most part these days.

Destruct51

Destruct51

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jackpot poker is definitely a feature for gamblers, I personally don't do it very often. Only when my roll is comfortably nice. My brother used to do it often, but we have never hit a big one, nor heard of anyone making good play from these. Bet there are few success stories.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always felt like the room did not account for the prize pool money correctly. Felt like there was a guy taking $2 off the prize pool in a 3 player $2 buy-in every time. I have never heard of a significant winner at the $2 stake. My best one was $16.

To answer Wylde Street I play cash at Bovada/Live and MTT's SNG's on ACR

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play this tournament a lot, trying to get on the jackpot freeroll leaderboard. There are 7 or 8 tournaments per month, but I always seem to miss one or two, and thus I fall below the paid spots. If you can make every tournament for the month then you have a good chance.

K

ksean

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand the jackpot tourns on acr so don't play them