Jackpot Freeroll open tourney ACR

FullStrength

FullStrength

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a Jackpot freerolls Open Tournament on ACR October 5th. Registration is open now. Anyone can play.

I

Index12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem is that these tourneys are very big, almost 1600 players usually. There's probably much better freerolls to play in.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a Jackpot Freerolls Open Tournament on ACR October 5th. Registration is open now. Anyone can play.

Looks like it hit it's cap of 2000!

No more entries?

Good luck to everyone.

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem is that these tourneys are very big, almost 1600 players usually. There's probably much better freerolls to play in.

I agree, if you are in the Freeroll Club and/or able to play on Stars or 888 etc. but for a lot of the U.S. players, they have less options so will take what they can get!

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Super pumped for this! And it's only a .20 rebuy or add-on. Not too bad!

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NO LONGER OPEN I guess can't find the password

wildwildwes

wildwildwes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jackpot freeroll

Thanks for reminding me, good luck!

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh i dont know ,quite often only 400,500,600 and a lot are just in and out see if they can get a stack worth playing early.Leaderboards for the different sites plus jackpot prizes.Got my first $5 off them the other day,went straight to neteller no questions :) that felt good,it was for a 1st and a 3rd.If they were closer together i would have had a jackpot prize of $45 upward also ,the 1st paid $48 at ACR which are $250 prizepool the one pictured is $49 up top,i dropped out shortly after,got careless again lol and the 3rd was $11 i think so thats near enough $60 for two good efforts plus a bonus $5,i think they are very worth playing :) gl all.
Jf1:stupido3:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
NO LONGER OPEN I guess can't find the password

It's is this complicated to register in www.jackpotfreerolls.com and then watch for all passwords which they have right :bike:

Btw their site has similar system like here that you need to do enter your usernames in sites which have jackpotfreerolls tournaments so should you play these tournaments well enough you can earn money there :)

W

wallyworld127

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yo the website is down its a 404 error code someone plz tell me the password you know i think it is kinda dick to tell people to go look it up on a site liek this one which is for sharing info like that i dont understand people like you

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's is this complicated to register in www.jackpotfreerolls.com and then watch for all passwords which they have right :bike:

Btw their site has similar system like here that you need to do enter your usernames in sites which have jackpotfreerolls tournaments so should you play these tournaments well enough you can earn money there :)

Hey thanks bud, I'll see if I can register, if it's possible cuz I'm a freeroll whore. I never dared to register lol Will give it a try TY

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hey thanks bud, I'll see if I can register, if it's possible cuz I'm a freeroll whore. I never dared to register lol Will give it a try TY

(edit: Dude you just opened up a new world of Freerolls to me, We can be so lazy sometimes lol):D

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yo the website is down its a 404 error code someone plz tell me the password you know i think it is kinda dick to tell people to go look it up on a site liek this one which is for sharing info like that i dont understand people like you

Aint no one here gonna give you password LMFAO as said go look it up. If you cant then bummer for you. shouldnt wait til time of to go to there site. Aint being a dick to not give you PW. its being a dick to ask for a PW. where do u get this site shares info like that? 99.9% here dont understand people like you!!! Maybe you should buy some bitcoin and just play buy in games since you want people to just give you passwords!!

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing the jackpot for a long time. But not never in money not fell.:burnout:

Manjerica1

Manjerica1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice... I probably want to play that... hopefully with more of those I can create a new bankroll to play at ACR

D

Damiandwyer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
jackpot freerolls

the acr lots and lots of freerolls everyday on demand one they used to be only 10 dollar prize pool but now they bumped it upto 50 dollar prize pool way better way awsome freerolls on acr are definately worth it i think .they are so easy to win all day long if you just paly proper poker and dont get emotionally involved and you should place itm almost everytime .

"dont ever jeopardize your whole stack "