J88 Poker

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone heard of kinda new asian site J88 Poker? There are daily freerolls for tickets and tournaments etc. The currency are crystals which are 1 $ = 100 crystal, but there is small base of players (500-1000). Anyone heard of or is playing on J88 Poker?

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first time i hear about it , how did you came across this site tho?

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone heard of kinda new asian site J88 Poker? There are daily freerolls for tickets and tournaments etc. The currency are crystals which are 1 $ = 100 crystal, but there is small base of players (500-1000). Anyone heard of or is playing on J88 Poker?

i heard about it i register J88 but dont play see some freerolls

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already created such a topic about this room.
very few people know about it. this is an Asian room and conditions are not very, I did not like. I stopped playing there.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stay away from small poker rooms,,you'll never see your money if you ever win. :withstupi So what's the point?

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I registered with this poker room J88 Poker and even played freerolls and got tickets for the tournament, I did not like the room, but maybe someone will play in that room, I'd rather play on my old poker rooms!

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a very small site. Has very low traffic.
I could only see 1 or 2 cash tables running when I logged in.
But they got good rakeback deals

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The withdraw system is kinda shitty. Sorry for that word.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very not convenient with the game currency does not attract software. A weak room is still not developing. although for Asian players this is a good option and convenient.

B

bajaga

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stay away from J88 poker. I mentuoned in other topic, i was affiliate for them, and they said me they use house bots to boost traffic, they had not tested RNG that seems very unfair, shitty traffic etc.... I dont work with them anymore cause people that play constantly complain about odd card runouts... I play about month personally to see if its true, and believe me its very very unfair software. All the best, gl at the tables.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stay away from J88 poker. I mentuoned in other topic, i was affiliate for them, and they said me they use house bots to boost traffic, they had not tested RNG that seems very unfair, shitty traffic etc.... I dont work with them anymore cause people that play constantly complain about odd card runouts... I play about month personally to see if its true, and believe me its very very unfair software. All the best, gl at the tables.
I agree. I also do not play there and do not trust. This room is a sample of online cheating players

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got a 60% RB deal to this site from my affiliate... is the consensus to still stay away? games seem soft, but haven't noticed any botting issues thus far

M

Mikepkbr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played some millions of cash game hands in my carrer of poker (10 years now).

I know they use bots and its ok to me. But they are manipulating the game. I started to play there last year and stopped.
In the beginning the bots are easily crushed I won some money there and they alway paid me. But then the things started to be so wierd I just hit my cards against the human players but never hit against the bots.
I bealive they are colluding they share cards, they hit an unbealievable 2 pairs frequency, gutshots, etc. Its the first time I am convicted a RNG is manipulated.

Anyone have any related expereince there?

T

twoG1cup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone have any related expereince there?
Been playing there for about a month now. Took advantage of the freeroll and am currently at 4000ish "Crystals" or 40$

I noticed the bots last month but they seemed to have disappeared. Now I get to talk to the players and they respond back. I have yet to make enough money to consider a withdrawal but I really like the amount of freerolls this place has every day.

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've started playing ring games there since I am getting 60% rakeback... I haven't noticed anything that leads me believe it's "rigged" or that I am playing against bots, The games seen fairly soft (as advertised as "Asia's most fish site"). I haven't tried to withdrawal anything, but have been had a good experience with my agent (because they use "crystals" as there currency the cashier is a bit different, as you deposit/withdrawl through an "agent" similar to PPPoker or some of the other Apps)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often play there, but I am more inclined that there are still enough bots and there is no struggle with them. this room is still in development and flaws

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never heard before but thanks for the info ;)

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I have never played there, I have never heard it, the first time I hear it ...

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imagine being a knock off of one of the worst sites out there (888) lol.

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stay away from small poker rooms,,you'll never see your money if you ever win. :withstupi So what's the point?

Truth

Always amazed at shills who’ll push any site that crosses their radar.

“Hey everyone!! I found some bush league bull shit site that uses crystals as $$$ equivalent!! I’m gonna dump $300 down and hope they got good freerolls!!”

I understand why Card$chat allow$ it a$ well. $eem$ to be $ome crazy rea$oning behind it. But I get it.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played there about 2 years ago! There were some good promotions, but I couldn't solve the problem with the withdrawal of money, so I threw the game there!

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
never heard but i will research about it