It's not Official but...........

chipslap u

chipslap u

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the last 4 weeks Wingows Poker has held a VIP exclusive free roll series called Be A Pro. The top ten finishers of each of the 4 tourneys are awarded points on where they place. The player that accumulates the most points over that span then is awarded the title of Wingows Pro and is then awarded $500 in their player accounts each month for 3 months.

I took down 1st today in the final event and had a 6th in week two. As far as it is known no other first place finisher had a second final table appearance and there is very few players with multiple final tables.

I haven't heard from Wingows yet and am unsure how to check the status of the event, but at this point am confident that I have the most points and will win the prize.

I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch in promotional events but I feel good about this one.

Fingers crossed I'm stoked about it as this hasn't been a good year for the Dub thus far. I'll post again when I get the official word.

palmer2000e

palmer2000e

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sounds like a pretty sweet deal... better hope ur hand holds up, if ya get what im saying :D

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, awesome chipslap!! I hope you get confirmation soon, it must be hard to sit back and wait. I'd be knocking on doors lol. Good Luck

chipslap u

chipslap u

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is now official........woohoo.

I want to throw down some booyahs and act outrageously, but that wouldn't be very professional.

I'll just pat myself on the back and be a happy little dude.

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weeeeeeeeeeee

Attachments

• 166814vx4l08qxma.GIF
    166814vx4l08qxma.GIF
    15.8 KB · Views: 34