Its all mostly fantasy poker!

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unless you are using bit coin to fund your poker account good luck in getting a cash withdrawal approved via a mailed bank check, Most of the off shore sites will find some reason not to pay you! If you have cashed via a mailed bank check please reply to this post, I bet I wont get any replies. What's really sick is how people just except these off shore cash out policy's! Personally I have raised hell with sites like juicy stakes and Interop's about there retarded policies and I am not talking about having to roll over a depositors bonus! So have fun playing your fantasy poker! I am only still playing because I have cash left on Juicy Stakes but I will not redeposit.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are many reliable and good sites, including those with which our community cooperates. I have 7 accounts on different sites and I have absolutely no problems with withdrawals. I have no problems except for one site - intertops, from which to withdraw money in my opinion is very, very difficult.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Why on earth would anyone prefer a mailed bank cheque rather than a transfer? :laugh:

Are you honestly surprised poker sites aren't mailing out cheques? Considering how many users they have?

This has got to be a trollololol, right? :)

Are you also upset that support insists on replying to your mailed, hand-written letter queries via email? :p

H

hohol97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not understand why you can make withdrawal via bank( if it is not 100,000$+)

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment, I use the payment system for depositing and withdrawing money from the Webmoney account, and everything is without problems!