Issues with Global Poker

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently deposited using a bonus and couldn't play, im wondering if anyone else has had issues like this, i wasn't too annoyed until i tried to contact global poker and had to fill out an e-mail form which i did monday and it is now friday and they still havent answered, anyone else having issues like this?

Attachments

• thxgp5.jpg
    thxgp5.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 34
S

Sublimenal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a similar issue with Global Poker

I recently deposited using a bonus and couldn't play, im wondering if anyone else has had issues like this, i wasn't too annoyed until i tried to contact global poker and had to fill out an e-mail form which i did monday and it is now friday and they still havent answered, anyone else having issues like this?

My issue was with their rigorous withdrawal process. I deposited, was able to play fairly easy. Upon withdrawal there was a verification process, where they wanted utility bills, I.D. Face shot.........etc. Very annoying. After compliance I was finally able to withdraw. They are usually pretty good with correspondence, but I hear their days are numbered similar to Jao Poker........I would'nt leave much money on there......

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Run as far away and quickly as possible from this site...LOL....and yea, "their days are numbered"

N

nomorkevm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play there a lot. I just cashed out last week. Took 5 business days once my bank account was verified. As far as the process, a lot of sites require ID, etc. it is just part of it. I have won quite a bit there for the stakes I currently play so it is hard to complain but certainly some things they have done were sketchy to begin with..(cough, cough..paypal debacle.) A low (and continuously decreasing) player pool and 0 player perks (freerolls, etc.) I am sure make it undesirable for many and that is certainly understandable. Here is the thing though, the site is not regulated in any way that I know of so if they shut down for any reason, you will likely never see your money which is why I keep a minimal amount on there. That said however, I have cashed out several times (previously thru PP til they were banned) and not had an issue. As for your screenshot, I have never had that issue.