Ipoker network

F

Forkliftgu22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi
What do you think about the ipoker network? Is it really as bad as I have read full of cheats and bots ect?

Axas90

Axas90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello some years ago I played on I Poker Double or Nothing Sng. Apparently there really were so many bots on the road that I got cash credits several times a week. But there were also a lot of bad players on the road. No idea what it looks like there nowadays.
If you play there yourself you can write something.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From the Ipoker skin I only play in one room and only DON $1-$2 Sit'gos. I don't think it's a bad room and I think there are a lot of bad players in these levels at least.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an account with betfair and as mentioned the players are pretty loose to say the least.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
recently I've added in some D0Ns (Sng's) on ipoker sites when I'm winding down an MTT session and don't have many tables left. As others have mentioned, lots of really loose/bad players in those games... but there's also some players with 10's of thousands of games played. (I've seen some with more than 50,000 games played) & they are playing GOOD. I can't imagine how they've managed to get in that kind of volume on that network but obviously it's possible.
The rake is incredibly high in those D0N Sng's... but there's a large number of fish in them too!

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deleted my account in all rooms of the ipoker network except at william hill, but I don't play there either

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a good game there. I had Betsafe and Betsson accounts. They had very good Sit & Go DON games. I don't know how it is now because the network has not operated in my country for a long time and it is blocked.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I had a good game there. I had Betsafe and Betsson accounts. They had very good Sit & Go DON games. I don't know how it is now because the network has not operated in my country for a long time and it is blocked.

Betsson and Betsafe are still going strong, at least here in Scandinavia. They all belong to the iPoker network now. Also Nordicbet and Coolbet are part of the network.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi
What do you think about the ipoker network? Is it really as bad as I have read full of cheats and bots ect?
See this thread, and i confirm this network still a dream in micros, IMO most easy than 888. I really don't know if the network put bot to loose in game for making the tournament with more players, or all horrible players from world start/keep playing here. 6 months playing 4,5 tournaments a day, and close to 3k up