iPoker network

2020vision

Hey everyone

Hope you are well and staying safe given current circumstances.

This may be a stupid question, but just wanted to be sure.

I know that many different sites use the iPoker network software and therefore there are many shared rooms.

I am a user with various betting/poker sites, many of which use iPoker software and a few in particular run/share the same freeroll rooms.

My question is, is there not an issue in the fact that a user can simultaneously in the ipoker shared freeroll room on different sites.

This isn't something I intend on doing, however, I know what some gambling sites can be like when it comes to T's & Cs and just wanted to make sure in a user being registered with different sites that use the iPoker shared rooms that you weren't in some kind of breach of Ts & Cs by using either or site.

To clarify I am not intending to play a shared room on two sites simultaneously. I use different sites at different times but even then is this ok?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have more than one ipoker account on different sites but can not open more than one room at any time.

Last edited:
theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You cant open more than one iPoker room at same time

A

andrzejaa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't recommend playing at ipoker

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find iPoker fine to play at. I have cashed small amounts with payments made within an hour. Also one site re-embersed a ticket that had expired for me (they said this would be the only time though!).