Intertops. Rakeback and withdrawal.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The minimum payout amount is $150.00 and the maximum payout amount is $3000 per Check. Only one Check can be processed per person within a seven-day period. A fee of $50.00 will be charged for each payout.

There used to be 6 turbo sng players who had almost identical stats through thousands of hands. They had the same VPIP, PFR, 3b, and steal numbers. I am not sure what happened to them.

You know, $ 50 commission for 2,000, 3,000 and even 1,000 is just fine. You can't even imagine how difficult things are with the withdrawal of funds for Russian players. State authorities every month "pleases" us with some new fines or bans. The available payment methods are disappearing one by one, and we are not very happy about the prospect. We can only dream of transferring to a bank account.
Why don't you withdraw to a card?
About team players, this is more than possible. Over the course of several tournaments, I have already noticed the suspicious activity of several players in them. But this is not worse than what is happening there at the tables. Today I lost first with KK against Q5 unsuited, and the trace with QQ against 810 unsuited. This happens much more often than it should be and starts to seriously annoy me. hands seem to be fake.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need help regarding the rake requirement for withdrawal. *As for the deposit rollover, I already know how it works*

The scenario is as follows--
$20 in the intertops account
Do I have to deposit before I start rake?
Or can I make 50% of rake without having deposited?
My question is what they consider winnings in freerolls. For example if I have $20 and I earn another $20 without having made a deposit, that will make a total of $40. Will they consider freeroll winnings only $20 or also $40 because I never deposited?
I hope you understand and can inform me