Did INTERTOPS Lose People?

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So... Obviously intertops doesn't and probably has never seen the kind of player volume of your other US friendly sites like ignition, or ACR. But, Did they just do a bot extraction of their own? > or did most of their players just get up and leave in the last month? I haven't been able to find more than one ring game, and barely any sit and go's in over 4 days. :confused:

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still the odd freeroll donkey stacking opponents with 23 suited on there:hahaha::rofl::p
June week 2

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what I know they've always been small but I haven't been on the site in awhile. Seems if their traffic is even lower than before they may have some trouble staying up. I think they need to update their software to a more modern look.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe... but, they actually have some of the most in-depth and manipulative tables around (for US) , if you ever look through their skins it is nuts! - they should have a fast fold poker option, but shit, ACR literally just added that today! - and they are number two in the US and ranked pretty high world - wide as well! i hope they figure it out, i love 36% rakeback.:rolleyes:

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its just a small room, start a game, I do suspect some bots, but imagine at most sites they will exist.

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The traffic is low but the quality of play is much better than the others. If you like to play several tables this isnt for you. One or 2 tables is fine with me. The customer service is top notch, always reply on time and best part is the rakeback! No one else offers such a %.

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe... but, they actually have some of the most in-depth and manipulative tables around (for US) , if you ever look through their skins it is nuts! - they should have a fast fold poker option, but shit, ACR literally just added that today! - and they are number two in the US and ranked pretty high world - wide as well! i hope they figure it out, i love 36% rakeback.:rolleyes:

I agree, the best rakeback across the board:elefant:

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I actually like their interface design the most. design of ACR is way too busy/noisy to me, I sometime couldn't even get idea whose turn was (the timing signal is similar to some avatars' pattern).

but I do wish there are more choices in intertops' tournaments and S&G. Their S&G seems to be always empty.

Last edited:
F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel they've been losing out due to their Smoke and Mirrors Deposit/Withdrawl scenarios. Cant get good action players if you consistently screw them out of money

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
36% rakeback is good. The problem is that at the empty tables there is no rake.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it could be another problem

From what I know they've always been small but I haven't been on the site in awhile. Seems if their traffic is even lower than before they may have some trouble staying up. I think they need to update their software to a more modern look.

I have already made another post here in the forum but I ended up seeing this and I resolved to manifest myself. I think the decrease in traffic is due to the fact that it is the only website that requires deposit and without deposit the player can not play any real money game with the free tournament winnings. I mean winning in poker and using poker. I have tournament winnings for free but I can not play any tournament or cash or anything with my money before depositing. They claim they have to raise the limit but for this only by depositing or verifying the account with documents they accept, only depositing and after depositing still have to first generate rake but the rake could be generated with the money won in free tournaments as well. It's the first room with this absurd requirement!

James_Harrison

James_Harrison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Incase you haven't realized this is the state of online poker on alot of sites except maybe one or two and even they are not making as much as they should be.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I received an e-mail a while ago, that my account would be deleted. I didn't give a damn, as I can't play there anyway because of graphics issues and they will never ever let me withdraw anyway. Maybe a lot of other players got the same e-mail and thought...what the hack, who do you think you are???:laugh:

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play alot on Intertops, but they lost me a while back because of all their bs when I tried to withdraw.

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So... Obviously Intertops doesn't and probably has never seen the kind of player volume of your other US friendly sites like ignition, or ACR. But, Did they just do a bot extraction of their own? > or did most of their players just get up and leave in the last month? I haven't been able to find more than one ring game, and barely any sit and go's in over 4 days. :confused:

I have never known Intertops to be too busy, especially ring games.

I find Intertops rather bizarre. Perhaps it's just the 'sounds' and 'metallic' shaded background.

I play at Intertops but usually just freerolls, I simply never see it too busy.

BetOnline seems to be a decent hub of activity.

Regarding Ignition, I noticed they no longer show their 'third party Random Number Generator' resource. I wrote after reading a similar observation online, and indeed, they said they no longer have one.

Maybe it's me, but I have some real real strange suckouts at Ignition, and I mean, just crazy luck, I have AA they have a set, I have a set - they hit a straight on the river, I have a straight, they pull a flush, I have a ... well you can see where this goes. Heh

The worst recently was indeed I had an ace high flush and they pulled four of a kind lol.

I just find Intertops rather ghost townish and the interface is oddly mechanical to me, speaking of interfaces, have you seen the new Ignition interface? THAT ALONE I'll never play there. SO quiet - sounds ? It doesn't alert you it's your turn and I can't turn that feature on. I constantly miss hands because I'm watching some Helen Hunt scene in As Good As It Gets where she realizes 'wow, you're going to get medical tests back TODAY? I have a REAL doctor ? WOW' or whatever.

Wonderful movie that is.

Don't get me wrong, I wish the best for Intertops as to traffic but I just don't see much, but to answer your question, no I have not noticed a big drop, I've always found it to be rather barren.

Yay poker stars coming to Pennsylvania - I THINK this month, so I read.

Legalized that is. I live in Pennsylvania, I was surprised to see Pennsylvania is the #1 ? or was it #3 most active online poker state.

Don't mind my rambling, I'm just in a lot of pain, takes my mind off of never ending 24/7 level 10 pain deep in my chest. ugh.

Heh- all is well until after age 50, something breaks and just gets worse augh! lol

So goes life

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never known Intertops to be too busy, especially ring games.

I find Intertops rather bizarre. Perhaps it's just the 'sounds' and 'metallic' shaded background.

I play at Intertops but usually just freerolls, I simply never see it too busy.

BetOnline seems to be a decent hub of activity.

Regarding Ignition, I noticed they no longer show their 'third party Random Number Generator' resource. I wrote after reading a similar observation online, and indeed, they said they no longer have one.

Maybe it's me, but I have some real real strange suckouts at Ignition, and I mean, just crazy luck, I have AA they have a set, I have a set - they hit a straight on the river, I have a straight, they pull a flush, I have a ... well you can see where this goes. Heh

The worst recently was indeed I had an ace high flush and they pulled four of a kind lol.

I just find Intertops rather ghost townish and the interface is oddly mechanical to me, speaking of interfaces, have you seen the new Ignition interface? THAT ALONE I'll never play there. SO quiet - sounds ? It doesn't alert you it's your turn and I can't turn that feature on. I constantly miss hands because I'm watching some Helen Hunt scene in As Good As It Gets where she realizes 'wow, you're going to get medical tests back TODAY? I have a REAL doctor ? WOW' or whatever.

Wonderful movie that is.

Don't get me wrong, I wish the best for Intertops as to traffic but I just don't see much, but to answer your question, no I have not noticed a big drop, I've always found it to be rather barren.

Yay Poker Stars coming to Pennsylvania - I THINK this month, so I read.

Legalized that is. I live in Pennsylvania, I was surprised to see Pennsylvania is the #1 ? or was it #3 most active online poker state.

Don't mind my rambling, I'm just in a lot of pain, takes my mind off of never ending 24/7 level 10 pain deep in my chest. ugh.

Heh- all is well until after age 50, something breaks and just gets worse augh! lol

So goes life

I have no idea why Ignition is so popular.

This is not an exaggeration, I lost 9 jackpots in a row to a river set hit, against hands that had no business to be all in, in the first place. I would really like to know more about their RNG, why can't they all be like coin poker?

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I just BUSTED my INTERTOPS account,

Maybe in my absence, they will get more players!

damn