Intertops: Freerolls????

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously, what is wrong with everyone at these freerolls? The gamestyle is nothing I have ever seen in freerolls.
Even if UTG is dealt AKs, he would limp, next the cutoff with Queens would limp, and so does the button with the aces and this is literally the play style from early to however long I last which is bit past mid stage.
Yes it is a freeroll. But it's like no freeroll I have played in every other poker site.
I'm seriously struggling to even win one of these freerolls because I have zero understanding of how they're thinking and I haven't made past 100th place out of maybe20 freerolls?
Anyone beat one of these before? I feel like I'm missing the obvious strat or thinking too deeply into it with each loss.
Not even sure how the late stages works and if everyones limping everything still.

Last edited:
Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Freeroll players often behave strangely. Some of them do not even know that their game must meet your desires.:)

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play freerolls here and players go all-in with any two cards and it's hard to make it to the money.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only issue I've been having with intertops freerolls as of late is I became chip leader with about 35 people left and then all of a sudden it disconnects me , My internet is fine and every other site will work but intertops just wont relog me for about 20 minutes. by that time the blinds become like 2k . It's happened 3x within the past week

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don't play freerolls in Intetops if you want to cashout later.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seriously, what is wrong with everyone at these freerolls? The gamestyle is nothing I have ever seen in freerolls.
Even if UTG is dealt AKs, he would limp, next the cutoff with Queens would limp, and so does the button with the aces and this is literally the play style from early to however long I last which is bit past mid stage.
Yes it is a freeroll. But it's like no freeroll I have played in every other poker site.
I'm seriously struggling to even win one of these freerolls because I have zero understanding of how they're thinking and I haven't made past 100th place out of maybe20 freerolls?
Anyone beat one of these before? I feel like I'm missing the obvious strat or thinking too deeply into it with each loss.
Not even sure how the late stages works and if everyones limping everything still.
I wish I saw some players limp a little. I see them over betting their A high. I usually play super tight at first, but when you know the clown is chasing his ace. Oh well....

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like they got rid of the morning free rolls.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol ive gotten ITM in a bunch of these freerolls just because of everybodys limp play. It gets me into flops cheap and I dominate top hands because nobody bets. Granted I have money on Intertops ill probably never see but I actually enjoy the freerolls

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why? Specify..

Because Intertops has an annoying rule regarding freeroll winnings. The rule states

"50% of the Freeroll cash winnings have to be turned over as gross rake, before a player is eligible to withdraw these funds"

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've played in some of their freerolls lately and I understand where the frustration may settle in concerning limpers w/premium hands. I will say that it's not confined to just Intertops. You (and me, both) have to remember that freerolls are just that. So with that being said, good luck.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why? Specify..

read, the last line.anyway, this has been talked many times in CC if another threads.

a0aa480a408f98fe2c01a87024a019f7.png

S

Stephey34

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls

i find people play very randomly when it comes to free roles.

D

dewey_cantu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats the same with all freerolls everywhere until u get around the paying part..the after that the all INS go crazy for a while until the last few tables..they usually go all in or nothing

Vegas77

Vegas77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I can't say for sure, but I believe the badass players aren't playing freerolls. When they do, they can assess the table in a few seconds. It doesn't matter where they're playing. I've gotten to the money once on Intertops and never on these freerolls. I've made it to the money a lot on wsop and won about 4 times, not all freerolls. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I lose because I do something stupid.

N

Natasha Veneska

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls mentality is weird. A lot of people go all in non stop because they think they have to build a huge stack right off the start. It isnt true. As Phil Hellmuth said "be patient, and you will get alll the chips".

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I won a freeroll there one or a few times!

W

WJMKAM

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Took first place last week. Was in top 6 from second hand played into the end of the tournament. I let the other people do all of the raising early on. Once one third into the tournament, then I took to aggression. Only played premium hands early on. Wait for the idiots to eliminate themselves.

To get your money out, you need to win rake games as well.

PockerGod

PockerGod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
If you just play a NIT style in freerolls is often the way to go. People will just pay you off if you ship. Unless everyone else is a NIT, than bluff to the good lord!

B

Bhartley11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll

This will be my first actual freeroll tournament I've played in. I've read a few people's posts and I'm seeing that people are limping in on just about anything and everything. So my strategy is going to be fold unless I have a really strong starting hand and pretty much throw bluffing out the window, because it looks like im gonna get called by someone just because. Does that sound like the correct strategy?

J

JOHNNYROD143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't even access interlopes no matter what browser I use. Does anyone else have this problem?

hog123

hog123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
People don't care good luck getting paid when you go to withdraw

Freeroll Passwords