Intertops Freeroll

T

therealzizzy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night I played my first freeroll on intertops because I wanted to check it out. Well I ended up running really well and running up a huge stack and took 2nd place for 13$.I went on today to play a bit with the money maybe enter some small tourneys or sit n gos but they tell me I need to make a deposit to activate the freeroll winnings even though it shows in my wallet. Not only can I not withdraw it but I cant even play anything with it. Why would I waste my time on a freeroll if I was planning to make a deposit and buy in to a tournament anyways? I think they should have made it clear the winnings would be awarded as some kind of bonus you can unlock if you deposit. No wonder I ran so hot. I don't currently plan to deposit to Intertops I guess the 13 doll-hairs will just sit there. I thought it was bull.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR lets you play and withdraw freeroll winnings no strings or doll hairs.

D

Deemajor44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow that is crazy i have currently been playing on this site because all of the freerolls and am also trying to start from freerolls. Also because i am a US player. Does anyone know if this is still the case with intertops? Because i am not able to deposit at the time.

L

LogyJ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Solution is play freerolls till get deposit cash. And then do first deposit and withdraw it =)

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Solution is play freerolls till get deposit cash. And then do first deposit and withdraw it =)
Won't work, Intertops has a 50% rollover requirement on freeroll winnings.:icon_sant

:bandit: