Intertops could care less...

JReg1322

JReg1322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So after talking to a Rep today and intertops and she explained to me that you have to have a PC in order to play in this particular tournament cuz most of the time I just use my mobile and I don't have a PC anyway I have a Mac and the screen is black so that wouldn'tof worked regardless ...she told me there's no compensation they won't give you a ticket to another tournament it's pretty much a loss ...so I said after 3 hours playing probably the best poker I've ever played in winning out of 662 people it's just it's just only part of my memory there's nothing that you guys can do and she said I'm going to forward this situation to my management but I doubt they'll do anything... well she was right because they did contact me and I said I heard that you really aren't willing to do anything or there's no situation where I can get a ticket to another tournament and he basically said yeah so if you ever have any missteps and intertops don't expect them to do a damn thing... And by the way I asked their company maybe two hours before the tournament is a mobile phone or mobile device fine he didn't respond to me till this evening and he said the mobile device is fine unless there's eight or more people at the table and that's when I explained to him my conversation from hours ago and I had not played in the tournament...

#yayintertops

Last edited:
B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm still not sure about intertops... their rng seems good, but there UI seems dated and, as you mentioned, no support for mac. I'm fortunate to have a PC laptop to play there and elsewhere, but... so far, there's not much to brag about regarding my experience with intertops. maybe something will change for the better in the near future... till then, best of luck to you at the tables.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intertops definitively needs a new mobile client... A lot of games cannot be found in the online version. They should get Apps instead of the broweser based mobile site they now offer, since i find most native poker apps to be a great alternative to playing on the desktop...

Hope you'll get a positive reply from them sometime soon !

JReg1322

JReg1322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intertops definitively needs a new mobile client... A lot of games cannot be found in the online version. They should get apps instead of the broweser based mobile site they now offer, since i find most native poker apps to be a great alternative to playing on the desktop...

Hope you'll get a positive reply from them sometime soon !

Thank you... They pretty much till we too bad not only are we not going to compensate you to play in another tournament but sorry you should have a PC