Intertops

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone have any problem with Intertop's update yesterday? Man I let it download and it took almost 2 hours. And then it would not install the update. I really think I'm just going to let that site go.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone have any problem with Intertop's update yesterday? Man I let it download and it took almost 2 hours. And then it would not install the update. I really think I'm just going to let that site go.
When any site does that I just uninstall and reinstall it. Computers and systems are just funny that way, a drop file must be somewhere. I work on these problems a good bit, just not on poker sites. lol

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have not played on this site for more than two years. Unfortunately, after many attempts to withdraw my money, I realized that it was unrealistic. :(

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies you guys. Ok I will try to uninstall and reinstall. Hope it works because I'm using a hotspot for my wifi, and the update already cost me a whole GB and it's $50 for 10 GBs.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
To be honest with you, I used to play on that site .... and I always had problems .... the application would freeze very often .... and the drop of water that spilled the glass ... was that one day I wanted to withdraw $ 50 dollars and first they made me play for almost a month to get a rake ... and after that I made the withdrawal request and up to a week later I got the $ 50 dollars ... so I better decided never to play on that site again. ..!