International poker for Indians

D

dwinkmining

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wondering if there are any poker platforms where Indians play. I know 888 is available and pokerstars have their own Indian version, but I really miss the international platform. If you register from india, you cannot play the International version.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering if there are any poker platforms where Indians play. I know 888 is available and Pokerstars have their own Indian version, but I really miss the international platform. If you register from India, you cannot play the International version.

Since you enjoy poker, you might want to consider coming to the United States and becoming an American Indian, there would be a lot of gambling opportunities for you here :) (just joking, sorry I know nothing about the subject of your question)

Last edited:
mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There are definitely rooms where Indians play with everyone else. I cannot, however, recall which rooms those are. I play CC freerolls on PS, PartyPoker, 888, BetOnline, SportsBetting, America's CardRoom, and InterTops. If we look at sites that allow US players, that leaves BOL and SB (the Chico network) and ACR (and Blackchip Poker - the Winning Poker Network), and IT.

There are a couple of Indian members that will hopefully see this thread and provide a simple answer, but I would try Chico, WPN, and IT if you want to investigate on your own.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being an Indian let me help you out.

To taste International poker there are lot of options for Indians-

888poker, intertops, sportsbetting, betonline and ACR.

888poker is best once you become a verified customer and Intertops is a headache for anybody.

For deposit use neteller or skrill.