Interlops freeroll won but how to use funds?

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I won fifth place on the Interlops freeroll, I've never won on there before or deposited money. It says it's in the wallet, but when I try to enter a poker game it says I have no funds, does anyone know what I have to do to use the money?

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm guessing your "Balance" on the upper right corner of the Poker Lobby says $0?

I joined IT over a year ago and something has changed. My Balance was always the amount that I had won until it hit $200, then my Wallet showed the total amount that was in my account while my Balance has remained static. As far as I know, newer accounts seem to have Balance defaulted to $0. You can request an increase in your (poker) Balance, but until you have more dollars to deal with, you may want to wait.

STICKVID

STICKVID

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I won fifth place on the Interlops freeroll, I've never won on there before or deposited money. It says it's in the wallet, but when I try to enter a poker game it says I have no funds, does anyone know what I have to do to use the money?
You won a ticket to another 1 on 1 tournament. Go to my tournaments, there will be a tournament from below