I'm thinking about returning to play online poker. I live in Washington state.

R

rickyd123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My experience with sites that are open in Washington State is that there aren't many games or players, but it's been a few years. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good site that has a lot of games and players that takes players in Washington State.I posted this thread under General Discussion before I found this subject heading. I think it fits better here. I apologize for posting twice.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For US sites, you're looking at ACR, betonline, or ignition. I've never played ignition, but there are definitely good games on the other 2 sites. Also, I've seen others post good things about ignition...I don't think you can go wrong with any of the 3.

R

rickyd123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played on my desktop on ACR. I didn't think there was much action on it, but that was a few years ago. I'm planning on using my phone now. Does ACR have an App for my android phone. I guess with Ignition the best way to get a payout is to get your money in bit coin. Does anyone know how hard it is turn bitcoin into real cash and does that cost money.

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree ACR is the best for those who cant play at pokerstars. I still really miss pokerstars though, really loved that site. Im Australian btw.

R

rickyd123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, Does ACR have an android APP

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Careful you might be playing in a penitentiary soon. I heard that WS it is illegal to have the rooms software.

R

rickyd123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup It's a felony to play video poker in the state of Washington.

P

PSSucks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Count your lucky stars you can't play at the super-rigged Pokerstars.

Go ahead and slam me for saying it's rigged. After playing on it for years (but never being foolish enough to deposit money) nothing can possibly convince me otherwise.

I admit to taking $200 from them free money and having a free $30+ bankroll, but without the absurd number of bad beats -- usually river beats by the big stack when all in, I would be up a LOT more. I've got to the point where, I virtually sit out once I'm in the money because otherwise it would deal me AA and screw me on the river to a big stack 80% of the time or more.

You win fairly easily when you start out with the odds playing out as they should or even sucking out more for you than normal. They hope to lure you into a serious gambling addiction, but once they catch on that you're not going to make a deposit, winning gets much harder and being screwed become the norm. Dominating the opponent is almost a guarantee you'll lose, and be prepared to see your turn odds at 80% or better to win suddenly change to 0% when the river drops. It's ugly, but it's like water off a duck for me now. I can't remember the last time KK held up to win a pot for me.

For god's sake, don't deposit money at Pokerstars.

Last edited:
John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ignition, Betonline, ACR... in that order. Those are your best bets.

Organize a Home Poker Game