I'm About to Reload...

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I've got my budget of £45 or $50 and I'm about to Reload my bankrolls "either or" in one or all the platforms I'm currently playing...

888poker, pokerstars, partypoker, Ggpoker, Global Poker, Acr or Fulltilt

Which would you advise I goto for more value for money, considering every thing like Reload bonus, play bonus, extras, entitlements, most profitable games series... Etc...

I can split the pot between them or put majority in one platform... Tell me how you'd do it....

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest you increase your bankroll in a gradual form. It is necessary to play the CIS for $ 1 and everything will be cool.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't see the point in playing on Fulltilt and Pokerstars, I would just keep it Pokerstars.

I would avoid GGPoker, especially if you are using a HUD, I read someone was banned without warning because she used a HUD on Pokerstars while she was also playing on GGpoker, and they don't like you using a HUD. They should of given her a warning about using a HUD while playing on GG but they just banned her.

I personally like Pokerstars, party poker and 888. I don't play on ACR enough to know how good it is, the only thing that I don't like is their lobby as it seems to flicker a lot for me and it makes my eyes weird, could be on my end but I think it has something to do with their software.

EDIT: I should of read your post properly, I thought you were asking which is the best pokersite to play on, I don't know about the bonuses, sorry.