If you have 10$ only (in ACR)

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm copying ChicoRSC's thread of 'If you have 10$ only in pokerstars' but what would you do with 10$ in ACR?
The lowest sng/mtt buy is in 0.10 cents but it's only at 7:15 EST once a day. The next lowest sng/mtt buy in for the 0.50 Holdem Turbo which is 0.55 cents buy in
As mainly an MTT player, should I continue to try and build a bankroll from the 0.50 Holdem Turbos or take the 10$ to microstake cash games ?

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Micro cash is scary man, to many people that don't care. And yes,the micro MTTs are about the same,but stick with what you are comfortable with.

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a little discouraging trying to get going . I'm in the same boat , I just keep playing the CC freeroll and the 10 center . Things will go your way , just be patient and keep playing your game . Good luck .

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play 10 cent MTT tournaments, but 50 cent MTT is too expensive for such a bankroll, I would choose single table SnG.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't get why ACR doesn't throw in micro bankroll builder sngs/mtts. I heard PokerStars has something like this where the buy in is only like 10 cents. It'll definitely be profitable for ACR if they did this since it'll help grow their MTT community even larger.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it is really very difficult to increase bankroll in the ACR with only 10 USD, I particurlamente play jackpots 2 usd and always participate in the freerolls of the CC that helps even increase BR.... of course depends on the level of play of each player

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All you can do is play mostly freerolls but add in the .10c tournament's every day. Eventually you will be rolled for higher stuff however, the .50c on demand mtts dont appear worth it. The prize pool normally end up smaller the a cc freeroll.

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only cash games at $ 0.80 and not a cent more

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have a short stack cash game with 0.80 max buyin and 1/2 cent blinds. They have a daily 0.11 MTT. Make sure you keep playing freerolls as that's a free boost if you can cash. It isn't quite proper bankroll management, but you can play the 0.55 on demand sit n gos. Hard to have proper bankroll management with 10 dollars though.

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know the platform that you mention but in Pokerstars there are many variants to play and expand your Bankroll or so that the money lasts longer.

Regards.

G

GreenAces

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash Games

Although there are a lot of people that don't care in the micro cash games, if you can be patient enough I think that is the best route. Those players that don't care enough are going to pay you off if you play smart and don't get suckered in to their carelessness.

Last edited:
D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10cents

If you only have $10, then you probably just need to stick to the smallest games you can find. Even @ NL1/2 you risk a fifth of your bankroll going in to play. The MTT 11 cent is just barely more than 1/100th of your bankroll and can offer a substantial raise to your bankroll if you place well. I would stick with that and just keep on building up experience. No need to gamble when you don't have the ability to.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Play cash to win another dollar and enter an $11 dollar mtt with a $7500 plus guarantee which is most likely the same as setting that $11 on fire so then you can start over, but you never know you may hit bingo on your $11 mtt.

M

muazkkh1996

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for this thread ,i am on the same spot

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acr $10 Starter Kit

1.Cash Game - .01/.02

2.Venom- Opportunity to play for $5 million, entry is free. ( Bubble gets cash step 2/6 and above)

3. Freerolls