The Ideal Poker Site

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was just browsing through and saw a thread complaining about the new Aurora tables on Stars. There are always complaints about everything related to other sites. So I ask you, my fellow degenerates: What would your ideal poker-site look like and how would it function differently than what is currently being offered?

For me, I like the notes and colour ratings that pokerstars offers, there are some others that offer icons to tag players with. So I would have those available. I would find a reliable RNG that was NOT tested by questionable companies and have a very honest deal (that would be new and different!). I also like that Stars allows you to upload your own player icons and not force you to choose from the same old ones like other sites do. My favourite feature is being able to switch between actual stacks and # of BBs. That is SOOOO useful!

Ok guys and gals, your turn....

Last edited by a moderator:
mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just less gimmicks. Stars used to be like this. Microgaming sites were my favourite before they pulled out of poker, clean design and a decent size chat box.

The only gimmicky site I ever liked was PKR but that was a whole experience. Never did that well there but had a lot of fun and made a lot of buddies, lost touch with all of them after they migrated to MPN.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A poker site where I win every single hand I'm dealt and the cashouts are instant.

Billion $ Guaranteed tournaments where everyone is sitting out except me

This is the poker site I dream about ;)

In the meantime I think ACR and GG are doing a great job for all of us.

Complainers just gonna complain, ya know?

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when they discover this site tell me please, atualmemte I'm starting in ACR, 888 And PS little

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ha...I wish I could build a site that satisfies 99% of people (you'll never get to 100). I think some sites do a decent job, their RNGs do need work even though they won't admit it. My ONE wish is to have a licensed, regulated site that is open to ALL Americans (and the rest of the world obviously). I can currently only play Home Games on Stars. Stars is legal in a few states and I have been working the past few years to roll back the ban on online gaming here, but I think we are still at least a few years away.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jimmiandersen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Something very basic. No throwables or any bullshit like that. No pop ups with tournament announcements. Auto tiling when sitting down at several tables. It is kind of a pain in the ass to do that every time on partypoker when playing maybe 10+ short sessions in a day. Auto minimizing lobby when sitting down at a table. When playing the lobby obviously should not be what is in front of you. Ability to download hand histories. Many players. 1 % rake and running on Cardano with ADA as "currency".

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite place..

My favorite site for many years, since I started playing online poker is POKERSTARS. I chose this platform for the simple reason of being more efficient, better design, greater diversity of games, etc.:D:D