Can I play on two different sites at the same time?

V

valanddon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was wondering if I can play at pokerstars and 888 poker
at the same time? If anybody knows I would love to have
info about playing on two different sites. THANKS

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes you can. You can play at as many sites as your PC/notebook/phone will allow you! :top:

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will also look as if you have opened several different browsers.If the time of your turn at the table approaches, then the table window will automatically turn out to be on top of the rest of the tables.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are no problem playing at 888 and PS at the same time.
I have don that several times.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes have 4-5 different sites open,,,:eek: Yes u can.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 888 PS, PP at the same time, lol I don't have any problems doing that

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes you can play several poker rooms at the same time, at PokerStars and 888 Poker if everything is fine with your computer and you can run a few games and play, I run 2 poker rooms and play them when I start tournaments at the same time and I play them!

Sakisdask

Sakisdask

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
obviously it is! from the computer you can open more than a poker platform to play! which means you can still play in 3 different companies at the same time! this is good with online poker

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a shame that you can't run several iPoker clients at the same time. There are many sites I would like to play on simultaneously.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering if I can play at pokerstars and 888 poker
at the same time? If anybody knows I would love to have

info about playing on two different sites. THANKS
Yes, there are no problems with Pokerstars, 888, and partypoker at the same time.
But some sites are part of a Network, like iPoker has william hill and betfair, so you might find you playing against yourself. I call that double accounting, and they might deny your withdrawal process for that. So if you are unsure, ask google about poker Networs, google knows...:stupido:

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep I often play on 4 or 5 sites at the same time, normally have 6 or 7 tourneys on the go.

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, there are no problems with Pokerstars, 888, and Partypoker at the same time.
But some sites are part of a Network, like iPoker has William Hill and betfair, so you might find you playing against yourself. I call that double accounting, and they might deny your withdrawal process for that. So if you are unsure, ask google about poker Networs, google knows...:stupido:
It's not possible to open 2 ipoker clients at the same time.

F

FloppyNutzs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only time playing on multiple sites at the same time might be an issue is when you are playing sites using different skins but pool the games together.

The same game is listed on multiple sites where a percentage of the registered players are playing on site A and some other percentage of players are playing on site B. Some platform decided to pool together with different skins over the alternative of shutting down completely to improve traffic.

I believe BetOnline, and SportsBetting is one example.
There may be additional skins on the same poker network.

If you had a user account on each site and played in the same tournaments it would be a violation of terms and conditions.

I believe the platforms can and should prevent you for doing this, but I don't honestly don't know if they do.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes you can play in several poker site at the same time, with several screens in each site .... but I advise you to try all the possible sites .... one at a time ..... find out which modality you is really profitable, always start with the lowest bet values ..... study and train a lot

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why not I have friend and he plays not juste in different sites in same time,he play on different monitor and thats sirious game....

Grafiti7

Grafiti7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
why not I have friend and he plays not juste in different sites in same time,he play on different monitor and thats sirious game....
Grijesis brate ali nebitno, najveci glupani pokera po meni igraju na vise stolova a ne kamoli na vise monitora, niti mozes pratiti igru, niti uloge niti bilo sta. Iskreno dva turnira na kompjuteru u isto vrijeme i to je to.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you play freerolls you can take advantage of that playing in several rooms

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Of course you can play these sites at the same time. There is nothing wrong with this. Personally, I play at the same time, sometimes even on three sites. If your hardware allows you then there are no problems.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can play more than two poker rooms at the same time, as long as your computer allows you.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no problem playing at PS and 888 at the same time i am playing at both rooms right now

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, there are no problems with Pokerstars, 888, and Partypoker at the same time.
But some sites are part of a Network, like iPoker has William Hill and betfair, so you might find you playing against yourself. I call that double accounting, and they might deny your withdrawal process for that. So if you are unsure, ask google about poker Networs, google knows...:stupido:
Google is the greatest invention of our lifetime. ANYTHING you want to know you can find on google. I have probably learned more from google than I ever did in school.

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on mobile right now and I've tried playing 2 sites. It's hard to do, but possible. You'll miss alot of hands so I dont recommend it. I'm going to get a desktop soon tho.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play 888 and my backup site PP at the same time, on a moderately old laptop..