I know why ACR is down

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because we player are the Lab-Rat!
We became the experimental mice for them to test out their system hence why handling out those freebuy events.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I envy your optimism :)

Usually a cardroom is down when it goes broke and all the players lose their deposited money.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great interpretation. The experiment shows - we need to buy faster servers :)

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most likely Ddos attacks targeted since their business & employees are crooks.

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They had a pile of.Large Guaranteed larger buy in tournaments. This with all the micro games, along with the thousands of additional.players in the FREEBUY series it's not surprising,.but you think by now they would get this shit figured out. Sounds like they have been DDoS attacks from South Korea. I think it's time they invest in some more secure servers that can handle the traffic increase. This is the third time I've been playing for hours (both freebuys and real money), and it shit the bed almost right before the money lol. I definitely can't complain to much as I have won my bankroll off of freerolls and freebuys, I've deposited a couple times just to take advantage of the bonuses, which they definitely do well. When I did my first deposit of $50 I got the spinning cards everyday for 20 days and got $50 free. I also got a crypto currency bonus of $100 which has almost been all claimed by accumulated points. I also can say their withdrawals are some of the fastest in the Industry I've had it in crypto wallet within 4 hours. If they can get their shit stable, I think they can give it a run for one of the Elite, but stability is a must if you want to gain players trust.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Running the new software ain't easy...

8rzIrP7.gif

C

Criplgamer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
their deposit bonuses are trash. just give me the money you say you are and not make me play for 3 months to be able to use it!

I signed up for ACR because I heard good things. I have been thoroughly disappointed.

usmc2doc

usmc2doc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Made a deep run playing the 50k GTD this sunday, 5-6 levels from late reg ending (after playing for 4 hours).......aaaaannnnnndd the system crashes. "We're sorry this happened, and here's a full refund!"

Well gee, thanks ACR. I would much rather have $22 back instead of the hundreds and possibly even $10,000 sitting up top after wasting four hours of my life. Complete joke and emotionally draining.:heeeellll:mad:

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What happened to the ACR? Some kind of glitch in the system?

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its always the other sites getting attacked during stars biggest events.Ive noticed it over the last few years.And i just caught a certain site on video (finally) stealing my money oops i mean accidentally taking FOUR deposits instead of one.Im not about to approach them about it because they punish the complainers by saying "oh my goodness that sounds like suspicious activity best we suspend your account for about two weeks and put you through lots of agonising BS and emails and so on and so forth while we investigate and maybe by that time you will have decided not to moan so loudly when we steal all your money in EXACTLY 16 seconds" all on video record and already have done screenshots with times visible through entire process.Last time similar thing happened at 888 and thats what they did when i asked them about missing funds,so im not going to approach them and if they read this although i havnt stated which site but im sure you can guess,they better not UPSET MY ACCOUNT OR GAMEPLAY....im happy to leave those stolen funds in there and get every cent back.I told them they were going down and they are,they have a tenth of the players they use to have and its all due to these filthy grasping tactics and filthy rotten card manipulating software and absolute rubbish perfectly timed disconnections.I also told them id get my money back,and how sweet will it be using the money they took dishonestly to do it..BRING IT ON TURKEYS...gobble gobble frickin gobble.Just deciding if i want to post these screenshots and where ,so glad i got them on video because they have %#$@ed me so hard for so long in so many ways over the years,dirty scummy dross is all they are as i have told them many many many times:hahaha:I said i would get them when i started recording after all these years and instantly started stringing final tables and 1sts and 2nds together almost effortlessly,and i dam well got them grasping extra deposits showing themselves for the desperate losers they truly are...yeah way to run a poker site clowns,great stuff.So any suggestions where i should post this 16 seconds of blatant deposit theft,gl at the tables all.:wavey:

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
more issues today for me.. couldnt load into any tables.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It always seemed strange to me that they go down way more than all the other sites.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In fact, every day there are serious technical problems. Software often fails. I hope that all these problems will be resolved at least by the end of this year.
Good luck.

n1ckoftime

n1ckoftime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So frustrating

I had this happen to me last Sunday for about the 4th or 5th time this month. Had huge stacks in the 5/10k and 22/50k approaching the end of late reg just as it froze up. Always seems to happen to me when I’m in the best spots. Also had a hand get re-dealt and a window popped up saying the hand was a mid-deal. First time I’ve ever seen that on any online site, little sketchy for my tastes. I’m on the fence about WPN now, on one hand it offer great tournaments with nicely sized prize pools but on the other hand the software is terrible.
Its always the other sites getting attacked during stars biggest events.Ive noticed it over the last few years.And i just caught a certain site on video (finally) stealing my money oops i mean accidentally taking FOUR deposits instead of one.Im not about to approach them about it because they punish the complainers by saying "oh my goodness that sounds like suspicious activity best we suspend your account for about two weeks and put you through lots of agonising BS and emails and so on and so forth while we investigate and maybe by that time you will have decided not to moan so loudly when we steal all your money in EXACTLY 16 seconds" all on video record and already have done screenshots with times visible through entire process.Last time similar thing happened at 888 and thats what they did when i asked them about missing funds,so im not going to approach them and if they read this although i havnt stated which site but im sure you can guess,they better not UPSET MY ACCOUNT OR GAMEPLAY....im happy to leave those stolen funds in there and get every cent back.I told them they were going down and they are,they have a tenth of the players they use to have and its all due to these filthy grasping tactics and filthy rotten card manipulating software and absolute rubbish perfectly timed disconnections.I also told them id get my money back,and how sweet will it be using the money they took dishonestly to do it..BRING IT ON TURKEYS...gobble gobble frickin gobble.Just deciding if i want to post these screenshots and where ,so glad i got them on video because they have %#$@ed me so hard for so long in so many ways over the years,dirty scummy dross is all they are as i have told them many many many times:hahaha:I said i would get them when i started recording after all these years and instantly started stringing final tables and 1sts and 2nds together almost effortlessly,and i dam well got them grasping extra deposits showing themselves for the desperate losers they truly are...yeah way to run a poker site clowns,great stuff.So any suggestions where i should post this 16 seconds of blatant deposit theft,gl at the tables all.:wavey:

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had this happen to me last Sunday for about the 4th or 5th time this month. Had huge stacks in the 5/10k and 22/50k approaching the end of late reg just as it froze up. Always seems to happen to me when I’m in the best spots. Also had a hand get re-dealt and a window popped up saying the hand was a mid-deal. First time I’ve ever seen that on any online site, little sketchy for my tastes. I’m on the fence about WPN now, on one hand it offer great tournaments with nicely sized prize pools but on the other hand the software is terrible.
Yes fair comment,im probably a bit bias as ive had my biggest cash at ACR but other than the tech problems ive found it the fairest gameplay.I have my share of trouble there also especially when the recorder is off,seem to get beats every site then but pokerstars has seemed the most problematic to me.ACR sure are letting a lot of players down with these shutdowns but have a strong hunch its being sabotaged by an insider there for another site.I should stop dribbling anyway,we all love it enough to keep playing as frustrating as it is,gl with that KO tonight n1ckoftime.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it sucks they went down during the 15k freeroll... i was in 22nd place... ugh

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was prompted to redownload the client today upon load up and keep receiving eperm errors not permitted, anyone else ever get this? nothing but issues the last while

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was prompted to redownload the client today upon load up and keep receiving eperm errors not permitted, anyone else ever get this? nothing but issues the last while

Hi, allow me to give you some basic troubleshooting steps :

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in and enjoy!

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

In case you may need the Black Chip Poker Direct Download Link:

https://blackchippoker.eu/downloading/

I trust this has been helpful to you, but if you are still in need of assistance, you already know where to reach us.

A

Andy3B

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is the only Company in the World that get paid by the QA Staff.
QA Staff = All of us.

ACR is the only Poker Player Site where Leader Boards are base on Money played, not achievement/performance.

ACR is the only Poker Player site that does not prorates the winnings once the tournament is canceled. Instead, they refund your BuyIn, regardless your position.

ACR is the only Poker Site in the World, that has endless reentries tournaments, encouraging the flip coin players, and killing skills players on the long run.

E

ejsch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr might be bad but i play in ny state and it is one of the few choices, bol is even worse.