I think you have missed something.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that this is related to your Chest at pokerstars and points needed to reach the next level.

kolyasik77777

kolyasik77777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're talking about stars rewards, Yes. Say thank you, that is not a 5 coints.

A

alexis888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its something like this, the rewards are ridiculous.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no matter where you play, get into a rakeback program , if they don't offer it , move on

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's not a joke :) Every blue chest will give you 0.50$. But the best thing about it - it's not money. It's 0.50$ ticket to a spin-n-go in which you have to outlast 2 players in order to win 1$ majority of time :laugh:

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing online poker for many years and maybe 10 years ago the rewards. rakeback, bonuses etc were well worth having.
These days forget it, I now play where I think I can break even or maybe make a small profit, years ago I used to follow the rakeback.
I used to get Rakeback at the following sites amongst many.

poker stars 30% now gone
888 30% now gone
Will Hill 30% now gone
Littlewoods 30% now gone

and the list goes on and one, these days there are very few if any sites that give genuine rakeback.

I used to be a prop 10 years ago and remember I used to get 120% rakeback on one site and even on Cake, which was a well known site, I used to get 60% rakeback.
Now the good old days are gone, you can still be a prop but the sites that have them are here one day and gone tomorrow, about 10 years ago, within 6 months I lost over $1000 bankroll at WPE and $300 at Pitbull Poker and that was it for me.
Now all we have is rubbish pointless schemes like Poker Stars chests or VIP like 888 and lots of others, which are useless unless you are a highroller.
These days i dont even look at the bonus, VIP schemes, as I say I play where I get the most value and the easiest games.
For me these days that means 888 and Party, sadly i am barred from Poker Stars cos I used to do ok there in their jackpot sitngos :(