i hate ALL IN newbies!!

K

kid_romeo24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tired of it as well!!!

That is the only thing that keeps some players in the tourneys. Sometimes I feel obligated to call when I pick up a great hand and I still get sucked out!!! Only I found to do I wait it out and let them donk offf their chips to you down the road. None of those luck chip leaders land up at the final table.

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just as many "experienced" players do the same thing in every freeroll...And that is their attitude,"IT'S JUST A FREEROLL".......They don't care about playing solid poker,trying to learn or better their game,or anything that might be considered useful and hopefully profitable...So its','if all else fails--ALL IN!' or 'if all else fails,bully the table--ALL IN!'......But what someone else already pointed is true....if you can get them to the cash tables,their chips will be yours in no time...Actually,I think a fr is where you SHOULD (but don't) see better players...it's the one opportunity that you have to work on your game for free...But the world is populated by a$$holes and sadly will continue to be.:mad:

I agree 100%! I hate when I'm on a "free money" table just to practice or waste some time before a meeting or something and you have the idiots going all in everyhand. I really hate it when I play a $40,000 play money table and the people got lucky on the lower tables and enter the higher tabels to do their all in bull!

Mostly I must also say that I HATE it even more when it comes to freerolls. I don't know how many times I have had a good hand and some idiot went all in with nothing and I folded just to be safe. One time I went all in with AK and beat somebody. It really makes me sick when they have the attitude, "Its just a freeroll". They must forget that they are limited to a certian amount of players, so they are wasting space for somebody who really wants to play, and they wasted their own time signing up and waiting on the tourney to start! These are the people that will never play a money table because they do not truley know how to play the game of poker!

XxJackAcexX

XxJackAcexX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey don't blame the newbies, I'm one of them. If your so much above us newbies don't play in the freerolls. Truthfully, I've only got the chance to play in one of them. I seen what your talking about, hey in the first hour I had over 9000 chips and I only went all in once. I was patient played the value of my cards, yea we had the all in bully at my table. I think he read rifles book he was chip leader at one time. I know those kind of players dont last past the first hour, I waited and took him out of the tourny. Two of the players at the table told me thank. You can't blame anybody but yourself its your lack of patience and knowhow of the game thats at fault here," NOT THE NEWBIES" :angel:
well obviously if you only went all in once, your not one of the newbies that i am talking about! read what i posted a little more carefully before you put your 2 cents on the table! if you play with a bit of patience then your not a ALL IN NEWBIE now are you! try reading a little more than the title before you make your comments thanks!

XxJackAcexX

XxJackAcexX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my only love is the game of poker! win or lose i'll be back for more!

elmo_24

elmo_24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually leave it about 5-10 hands until things calm down a bit, although you still get some players going all in every hand to steal blinds but it feels good when you finally knock them out.

Today i was playing an FTP freeroll and the were none at my table, it was the same 9 players for about half an hour

XxJackAcexX

XxJackAcexX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gotta love a chance at actually playing the game as it should be played!

crancko

crancko

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a simple proposition: Player decides to have a go at some freerolls. Choosing from a range of sites, he enters whatever tourneys have cash prices above a certain amount. To speed things up and remembering he has a crapload of freerolls on hand, he naturally takes a solid whackstick at anytning vaguely resembling a hand. That way he will within a reasonably short time have made a deciding stack in one of the sites. And that will take him a long way into the middle game. On the other sites, he will be bombed out in no time.

Same goes for reloads. Reload bonanza is actually an efficient tactic, if you make sure you calculate your total reload cost against the potential outcome.

I'm not defending the eager beaver Kazakhstanis who will hit an offsuit 2-8 with the big stick, but just pointing out, that tactics are different and other peoples tactics are not necessarily meant to please you as opposing players.

R

RUBYSRIVER22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it happens on every site i dont mind to see them go so fast lol gives me another chance to be 1 more spot closer to the finish line

The_Flash

The_Flash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a simple proposition: Player decides to have a go at some freerolls. Choosing from a range of sites, he enters whatever tourneys have cash prices above a certain amount. To speed things up and remembering he has a crapload of freerolls on hand, he naturally takes a solid whackstick at anytning vaguely resembling a hand. That way he will within a reasonably short time have made a deciding stack in one of the sites. And that will take him a long way into the middle game. On the other sites, he will be bombed out in no time.

Same goes for reloads. Reload bonanza is actually an efficient tactic, if you make sure you calculate your total reload cost against the potential outcome.

I'm not defending the eager beaver Kazakhstanis who will hit an offsuit 2-8 with the big stick, but just pointing out, that tactics are different and other peoples tactics are not necessarily meant to please you as opposing players.

This is true, though. You will save yourself some time and effort, one way or another. You will either be deep in some major chips when other people suckout, or you will go out early in a blaze of glory and save yourself 5 hours of playtime and then finishing on the bubble. Again, not condoning this behavior, but donking, in this case, actually sorta kinda has something to it.

XxJackAcexX

XxJackAcexX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i do agree there are those donk occasions! i have donked a few hands! guess you could call me a ( Selective Donk ) but there is a strategy to the ( Donk Move ). my complaint is the all in on any stupid hand over and over again! and i guess you could really say it doesn't make me to mad for them to do the Donk hands all the time! but it just makes it impossible to play a decent game when they catch all the luck and the cards! had several people go all in on 7 2 right off the bat (no hesitation)! and drw the full boat off the flop! ( its disgusting to watch )

The_Flash

The_Flash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
donk donk da donk

badonkadonk

donk donk

That's all I got.

crancko

crancko

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those open freerolls on various sites, that go on every day with alot - ALOT - of players, are good targets for an all-in tactic. I use it regularly, not the 2 7 all-in though, but with a reasonable hand you have a shot. And with 2-4 players going all-in the pot is good if you win it.

Rossman01

Rossman01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crancko said it well, earlier - I've played a couple fr's through here (quite frankly - i sucked out - so here you go Jack, It is just a game). But again, after waiting four hours for a free roll (instead of signin up for everything that comes along), sometimes stuff happens, and a player just has to play to get out - instead of playing the wuss and coasting to a spot an active player should get. So if you gotta leave, get out.

I know I wandered a little, but you all know.

Rm

D

desithug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have learnt not to even look at my hands in the first five hands and let the madness go around...go in only when the dust settles down...