I got randomly refunded $1 from ACR/BCP

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just thought I would share. (This came from ACR/BCP)

Bare with me for I can not for the life of me locate the email to find exactly what it says, but it was something along the lines of

'Dear user,
Your account has been refunded "$1.08" from the time you played with
"other users name" due to suspicious activity. We want to make sure you have a fair experience'

Now obviously I am assuming they found out that player was cheating, or a bot, or something ... which makes me wonder how many times this has happened that it didn't get noticed. Also this happened a few days ago, after a nice lull in my playing, as well as my activity here.

I feel like it may be a sign from universe that I need to stay off the tables lol. :confused:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is good when the site service works correctly. So you can safely play.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play there,but if 1 of my sites gave me some of my $$$ back i would be happy.Strange reaction,,,, :confused:

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice, seems like they try hard to do right by us.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That's good, I've heard that they try to crack down on bots. I long for the day when we in the US bet regulated sights that have to stay on top of it :)

M

Milan Godhania

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's good. You also get your money back when the servers go down.

Boston10111

Boston10111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Considering you probably wasn’t aware and still got refunded(I’m guessing this was the cost of the buy in) that’s pretty awesome. Makes me trust them a little more lol.

On a side note I got refunded my buy in and a split of the prize pool between the remaining 15 players on pokerstars when their server crashed the entire site. From my understanding everyone that were playing at this time got refunded or prize money dispersed in a fair manner across the entire site.

People are gambling real money so it’s important these sites take care of their customers or they won’t make money when everyone leaves

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very nice. Its good to know that they are making playing poker online safe, without cheating.
In my example i can tell that one day PokerStars gave me 400$ + because one of theyrs slots didnt pay Jackpot corectly (and i had mini Jackpot). I won that day about 10$ and i was happy, i didnt even know that there was some error. And about a week ive got an e-mail with explanation what hapened.
That was very fair from there side.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice to know that sites do look after their players.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they found a bot
I've gotten two refunds for playing with bots
not much, but there are bots on acr and they look for them
I think it makes a good place to play since they are trying to keep it fair play

bonekeeper

bonekeeper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really glad to hear that pokersites refund players when you compete against players who do not play by the rules!
It's a good sign!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Justice was served. They're working in the right direction. It's a sign to keep playing in this room.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have gotten a few dollars back as well. Honestly, ACR can’t be trusted. Its become a shady site with questionable stuff happening over the years. Unfortunately, there aren’t many options available for US players that aren’t in LV, PA, NY.