AlphaCentauro

AlphaCentauro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerBros
Has the worst players I’ve encountered so far. They are practically giving away their money.
It is an invite only though to join the clubs
Enjoy

M

moularaki

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi
i never knew this room existed
is it on pc or is it an App ?

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerBros
Has the worst players I’ve encountered so far. They are practically giving away their money.
It is an invite only though to join the clubs
Enjoy
If it's just an app, beware there's a high chance of superusers.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Too complicated with the invite only system and I think its only for phones

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think this is because this poker room is not very famous and few strong players play at such rooms, and if this application is only on mobile devices, many strong players play on computers

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too complicated with the invite only system and I think its only for phones

It's not necessarily invite only, just that clubs are run separately. There are many clubs posted on Reddit and Facebook that people can join.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
A young and ambitious mobile poker application with a user-friendly interface, weak opponents and a minimum of bots. It is very popular among residents of regions where access to traditional online poker is limited: the USA and Latin American countries. The game is built on the principle of closed clubs: the organizers themselves invite players, determine the cost of the game, tournament schedule and rakeback. Clubs unite in alliances with common fields, so large poker rooms can envy PokerBros traffic: hundreds of tables and thousands of players at all limits play at the same time.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just FYI, I have heard a lot of shady things about this site. It's one of the few sites I don't trust at all.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know a few rooms like this but it's hard to completely trust and play on them. But I have to agree that there are a lot of weak players.

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know a few rooms like this but it's hard to completely trust and play on them. But I have to agree that there are a lot of weak players.
Players tend to be from places that poker is banned so makes sense they would be more recreational.