I feel good, paid back..

TheJermyGerm

TheJermyGerm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They banned me im really upset about this. Cardschat is the only site who has not.
Sometimes your past wont let go.

TheJermyGerm

TheJermyGerm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to read from the bottom up..
This was harps at cmu process and why he banned me.

No your soul objective as a moderator who had current members on your site from ptp in the padt that iv owed money too and on other sites your a member on is to collect funds you were never going to allow me on your site. Period you can lie to me all you wamt but thats tge truth. And attitude i have the right to be freaked out ad if it wasnt the ids it would of been the attitude if not the attitude it would of bee. Your annoying neighbor or your gf whatever you got your payback funds and you were going to ban. You just needed time after payback to create a reason.

Am i mad at you yes. Do i hold animousity towards cmu no.

I bet you harp have never made mistakes in your life .

I have and you can blame my
Attitude wgich is my anxiety. Or you can blame my past. But no matter what i was never going to be a member on your site.

You could atleast be honest mow instead of making me feel i did something wrong here by paying back and vveing honest..

▼ Hide quoted text
On Oct 6, 2015 7:36 PM, "Harp221122" <mods@chipmeup.com> wrote:
The safer move was to just ban you from the start, didn’t do that and have been giving everything consideration, but as I said, you haven’t really been helping your cause with these other things.

You can claim you haven’t stole money, etc, you can say it however you like to try and mitigate it but at the end of the day, you did steal it, you perpetrated fraud both with pokerstars and with investors when you signed up for new accounts, took money from investors without informing them who you were and when your accounts were rightfully frozen based on your actions, you never paid anyone back, as I said, until it was now in your best interest.

As far as your messages about how much money you have made in poker and how much money you made as an affiliate, none of that matters. I don’t care how good or bad you are at poker it has no bearing on whether you are a risk to our community.

I don’t think I need to talk to you on skype. Based on these things: the continued claim that the only reason the funds were gone was because your account was frozen and shouldn’t be considered stealing, the fact that you think how good you are at poker or how much money you made as an affiliate a number of years ago has any bearing on the situation, and given that while trying to be upfront and honest here, you then posted to get staked on another site without divulging ANY information about your past all point to this not being a good risk for our members to be exposed to. A lot of these comments and actions are strikingly similar to some of the comments and attitudes in the previous threads I read on ptp

Add in the fact that any ID info you give us is going to be pretty much useless if you have a problem because you say you really have no fixed address just makes taking that risk that much harder to do.

Given all this, I wish you good luck in your poker career, but wont be letting you continue on site

Harp221122

Admin

www.chipmeup.com

Join us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

CMUMOD on Skype

Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 7:24 PM
To: mods@chipmeup.com
Subject: RE:

Ok I understand the safer move is to not let me back.

I want back for two reasons. To get a positive reputation and to make money.

Please allow me to be that exception that worked out and if you need anything contact me, rake your time. This meens a Lot to me. And as stated I am good on cardschat and was good on p5 and 101 until alight disagreement. Nether the less 101 is waiting to see if I get reinstated here.

Your decision here is going to impact two major sites and could impact my future in staking.

What happened in the past is my fault, i own it. I never thought any site would listen to me for a few years on payback I thought id be auto banned bbut yes payback also is influenced by me being reinstated but I never stole money in my life and never will funds were frozen it wont happen again my current accounts are otmriginal one of a kind.

Jeremy Pappas.

On Oct 6, 2015 6:10 PM, "Harp221122" <mods@chipmeup.com> wrote:

First off, claiming you paid back fast is really out of line considering how long you have had and didn’t pay back until it was in your best interest/wanted to get back into staking. The fact is, you have owed this money for a very long time and this situation is of your own making (which you readily admit already). Paying back is not part of this equation on whether you get a shot or not, it is the step needed for us to even consider allowing someone on our site who has had issues elsewhere.

Where we are now is trying to determine the risk associated with you being allowed to interact monetarily with our members. This is where ids, actions on other sites, etc come into play. There is no point in us collecting information from someone that in the event it is needed, it is useless

So I am going to review this and think about it.

Harp221122

Admin

www.chipmeup.com

Join us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

CMUMOD on Skype

Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 7:28 PM
To: mods@chipmeup.com
Subject: RE:

Id like to possibly talk to you on skype some time..

The reason is I rent rooms I dont rent apartnents or own a house but when you have an account with a bank or even acr they want to know where you currently live, so I put my dads address which is the greenes address. My dasmds address is like my permi address I get mailbthere etc. putting 1919 ridgemoor dr on my chase account info or acr isnt where I actually live. I bounce around from job to job differenr professions and I move where the job is often times within months so to keep switching my id address seemed silly to me.

Now I can claim residency in Michigan and can obtain an id with the greenes addess to match to provide you with matching documents however acr is ok with accepting bank statement and i can send that to you as well. I use illi ois for my id have no others but as stated can obtain mi id with gree es address.

This is the truth iv paid back 107 dollars which isnt a lot but is a lot to me now and days, sent id, acr snd openly expressed willingness to do whatever us required and will continue given the opportunity.

I really hope you make the right decision here iv followed all procedures paid back to this fast be on my last chance when iv remained open and have paid back when others havnt and will never ill be honest upsets me.

Jeremy Pappas.

On Oct 5, 2015 5:39 PM, "Harp221122" <mods@chipmeup.com> wrote:

Your id does not match your ACR account details

I am trying to give you every opportunity to become a member of our community, but I am finding it very hard to continue given that I cant even get info from your poker accounts and your life accounts that are the same, which is concerning. Along with your recent banning on staking101 and issue on pocketfives

Quite frankly I am wondering if it is worth any more of my time to deal with this and any future issues its seems like you will bring.

I will give you one more opportunity to provide details on why your id doesn’t match and to get this info in line. We cannot accept differences in these documents as the whole point of these documents is to show links

As I have posted in the dispute, I have moved the funds to held funds and will be making a spreadsheed when I have time for investor payback. Given the depth of information that is needed to track where this money goes, it will take some time. Money will be held until we can find the proper people to distribute it to.

Please send me the info I have requested. There is nothing further to post in dispute on your end at this point

Harp221122

Admin

www.chipmeup.com

Join us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

CMUMOD on Skype

Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2015 12:45 PM
To: mods@chipmeup.com; Jeremy Pappas
Subject: Fwd:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 4:27 PM
Subject:
To: Jeremy Pappas <jeremyonline1511@gmail.com>

TheJermyGerm

TheJermyGerm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
http://staking101.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2087. Stking 101 allowed then banned. Because of argunent here with eriedtyleshttp://www.pocketfives.com/f20013/wsop-hammond-horseshoe-oct-707053/

All in all im depressed. Im crying im 27 i love poker cmu was my bright light to look forward too and its gone.