I can't verify my Intertops account

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, I want to verify my intertops account in order to make a withdrawal.
The problem is that they asked me to send a proof of address with my name figuring and I don't own an address because I live with my parents.
So, if I don't have an address, Can I verify my account?

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yep. Just send a copy of driver's license.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hi everyone, I want to verify my Intertops account in order to make a withdrawal.
The problem is that they asked me to send a proof of address with my name figuring and I don't own an address because I live with my parents.
So, if I don't have an address, Can I verify my account?
Be prepared to jump through some hoops but it shouldn't be too hard if you have a couple of different forms of ID.
Also if you have built up your BR from freerolls, you need to rollover 50% of freeroll winnings before you can make a withdrawal.

Good luck.

:top:

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
intertops

I had a problem with this site. I finished in the money playing the CC freeroll They wouldn't release the winnings to play any games there unless I provided them with all kinds of personal information I told them wasn't going to do that, especially to an offshore site. I contacted CC and they had my back Debi sent an email and my winnings were in my acct. ready to use no personal information sent A big thumbs to CC

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have passport on your name then that will do the job.
Or if your Govt provide any type of address proof then just get it and send.
Though, I will advise to stay away from this room as it has some strange policy regarding withdrawals.