I am going to deposit in two rooms for the first time. which ones do you recommend? I

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Greetings to all, I wish to invest a deposit in at least two rooms, in each of them. I play in
pokerstars
GGPoker
intertops and
ACR

There are many threads like this, but I want them to be specific. I have heard that if you make a deposit, in some rooms with a code and they give you a Bonus, and if you win they tell you that part of that profit was the product of a bonus.

work the beginning with my virtual wallets skrill and neteller

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When u got bonus they limit the withdraw, it's fair but a little trouble.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars and GG Poker are the largest sites, so I would just stick with them. ACR is not a terrible choise either. I dont know much about Intertops, so no comments about that one.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can recommend

PokerStars
GGPoker
888poker
partypoker
unibet
Betsson
ACR
Betonline
Intertops

I use all 9 rooms and cashed out without problems

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depending on the amount of the deposit, pokerstars is a good option to have return bonuses if it is your first deposit on the platform, you will certainly win several tickets, stay tuned to the codes Depending on the deposit amount, pokerstars is a good option to have return bonuses if it is your first deposit on the platform, you will certainly win several tickets, stay tuned to the codes to which can You can request a first deposit bonus.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
When u got bonus they limit the withdraw, it's fair but a little trouble.
Yes, in intertops they have that policy. But if you make a deposit for the first time with a BononCode, how do they know what money you win a tournament with? If you played it with the deposit money or the Bonus money? For example, if you deposit $ 30 and they give you a $ 30 Bonus, you have $ 60, with that $ 60 you win a good tournament or part of those $ 60 you manage to make a good impression and when you go to withdraw how do they know and that money was part of the Bonus or was it part of your deposit? That is what I mean, if it is preferable, to make the deposit and not activate any code or any bonus

You may want to setup a crypto wallet. The bonuses are better. I use a BRD wallet and Coinbase

Here is a walkthrough on it

https://blockgeeks.com/guides/cryptocurrency-wallet-guide/

PokerStars and GG Poker are the largest sites, so I would just stick with them. ACR is not a terrible choise either. I dont know much about Intertops, so no comments about that one.

I can recommend

PokerStars
GGPoker
888poker
PartyPoker
Unibet
Betsson
ACR
Betonline
Intertops

I use all 9 rooms and cashed out without problems

Depending on the amount of the deposit, pokerstars is a good option to have return bonuses if it is your first deposit on the platform, you will certainly win several tickets, stay tuned to the codes Depending on the deposit amount, pokerstars is a good option to have return bonuses if it is your first deposit on the platform, you will certainly win several tickets, stay tuned to the codes to which can You can request a first deposit bonus.

I am about to start with the best known PS and GGP and as for cryptocurrencies currently in skrill and neteller I can buy and sell cryptocurrencies and even transfer and pay with cryptocurrencies, I want to find out if one can, through there, deposit in any of those rooms in cryptocurrency directly from these two virtual wallets

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings to all, I wish to invest a deposit in at least two rooms, in each of them. I play in
PokerStars
GGPoker
Intertops and
ACR

There are many threads like this, but I want them to be specific. I have heard that if you make a deposit, in some rooms with a code and they give you a Bonus, and if you win they tell you that part of that profit was the product of a bonus.

From the above 4, I have experience about PS and ACR/WPN. It was a year or more ago when I did it on PS last time, they did not have anything like that.

On ACR, if you have a running bonus, you can't withdraw until you cancel or accomplish it. (I just have a running one there. As those have usually a month period play them out, I do not see it, as a problem. Basically, I accomplish or just partly till the month goes, and straight away I can withdraw.) Nothing what you mentioned above.

You can't withdaw there within 72 hours from the deposit made, they don't process withdrawals in the weekend either. Using that site, I recommend you bitcoin, that was working the best for me, instant deposit (1-2 minutes) and within 24 hours withdrawal, and it was never more using bitcoin. (Meantime, I had some delays with other cryptos and CC - not a delay, they just blocked it, becuase that was a 'business CC"...and it wasn't...) They have some weekly limit, how many times you can withdraw, I am not sure, 4-5 something like that. (You just have to take attention when the withdrawals arrive, as the crypto prices can go pretty insane to both direction within a day, so usually I exchange it to something else, what has more or less fixed rate, like USDT or any available FIAT, that has some cost, but the transfers are very cheap, personally for me the best possible transfer fees.)

So I can recommend definitely the ACR, especially, that nowadays, I prefer the bitcoin sites. (But I never used there Skrill or Neteller...)

Last edited:
martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
From the above 4, I have experience about PS and ACR/WPN. It was a year or more ago when I did it on PS last time, they did not have anything like that.

On ACR, if you have a running bonus, you can't withdraw until you cancel or accomplish it. (I just have a running one there. As those have usually a month period play them out, I do not see it, as a problem. Basically, I accomplish or just partly till the month goes, and straight away I can withdraw.) Nothing what you mentioned above.

You can't withdaw there within 72 hours from the deposit made, they don't process withdrawals in the weekend either. Using that site, I recommend you bitcoin, that was working the best for me, instant deposit (1-2 minutes) and within 24 hours withdrawal, and it was never more using bitcoin. (Meantime, I had some delays with other cryptos and CC - not a delay, they just blocked it, becuase that was a 'business CC"...and it wasn't...) They have some weekly limit, how many times you can withdraw, I am not sure, 4-5 something like that. (You just have to take attention when the withdrawals arrive, as the crypto prices can go pretty insane to both direction within a day, so usually I exchange it to something else, what has more or less fixed rate, like USDT or any available FIAT, that has some cost, but the transfers are very cheap, personally for me the best possible transfer fees.)

So I can recommend definitely the ACR, especially, that nowadays, I prefer the bitcoin sites. (But I never used there Skrill or Neteller...)
Thanks for your time and the explanation, what platform or wallet do you use for payment and withdrawal through bitcoin or cryptocurrencies?

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your time and the explanation, what platform or wallet do you use for payment and withdrawal through bitcoin or cryptocurrencies?

There are several, what I have tried, and all worked for me. Tried coinbase, you can link it to your paypal, but only transfer out money to paypal. That was okay. Also can link your bank account and transfer between them, both way.

Now, I use blockchain, it is good because for the first 1000$ transfer, I don't need verify my ID.

However, there are plenty out there, and plenty have restrictions in given countries, so I recommend to check it out, as I see you live in the other side of the world.

I also use some crypto wallets, what provides debit card (usually visa), so I can exchange it in the same place to FIAT currency - in my case it is USD, EUR or GBP. The Wirex is good for the bitcoin, ripple, ether, stellar maybe few more, the Monolith - they have only mobile App - good for Ethereum. I got the card from both within 2 weeks.
Both are good for me, work well, but I can use only the Monolith Card for online shopping. But it is in Europe, I never really checked where they have service, however if not these you can definitely find others in your area. (Withdraw money in cash from an ATM, usually expensive, not really recommend these cards for that, until it is not necessary. But it is really good paying for any shopping.)

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
PokerStars #1, GG #2 and 888 poker #3 those three the most popular and trust rooms. But prior to make any deposit, make sure that you verified your account first to avoid any misunderstandings in future!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
PokerStars
GGPoker
Intertops and
ACR

It depends on what you play.
NLHE? PLO? O8, mixed games, etc. etc.??
cash or tournaments (or SNG) ???
When you play?
What size of fields you like to play?

If it was micro cash & micro Tournament (NLHE)
I'd suggest (in this order)
Partypoker
Pokerstars
GGPoker
888Poker

I have pluses & minuses for each.

Let me know what games you're hoping to play & I'll provide more details & narrow my selection.

Kiteman27

Kiteman27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Black Chip/ ACR have the best tournaments i think. Great structure and alot to choose from!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Black Chip/ ACR have the best tournaments i think. Great structure and alot to choose from!

They share the same player pool. OP would be better off to be depositing on another site aside from just those on WPN network. (but I agree, they are worth playing on for sure... even though I don't play on them... but I honestly am thinking I should be... if that makes any sense)

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It depends on what you play.
NLHE? PLO? O8, mixed games, etc. etc.??
cash or tournaments (or SNG) ???
When you play?
What size of fields you like to play?

If it was micro cash & micro Tournament (NLHE)
I'd suggest (in this order)
Partypoker
Pokerstars
GGPoker
888Poker

I have pluses & minuses for each.

Let me know what games you're hoping to play & I'll provide more details & narrow my selection.

Grateful for your advice, I generally enjoy playing micro and bass tournaments in no limit Texas holdem.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Grateful for your advice, I generally enjoy playing micro and bass tournaments in no limit Texas holdem.

For micro buyin NLHE Tournaments I'd suggest:

Pokerstars
- largest field size (but they also have smaller fields too ie 'Capped' limiting the number of entrants to ~1,000 players in some tournaments)
- largest number of tournaments & bigger/wider selection to choose from
- they also have 9, 18 & 45 player Sit'nGoes (where most do not have them these days)
- poker site has been getting worse for the players over the past 5years. They've mostly removed player reward system. They have increased the rake significantly. Their customer service has gone from being #1 to now being one of the worst. (< whereas Partypoker is doing all things to the opposite of this... 'see below')

Partypoker
- good field size
- lots of tournaments to choose from at micro buyin level
- cheaper rake than Pokerstars for micro games
- a good site that has been around for a very long time and has made A LOT of positive improvements over the past couple years and keep getting better all the time. This site really seems to try to look after the player's interests... constantly seeking out ways in which to improve upon their product & obtaining info. & direction from actual poker players. (a bit on the opposite of Pokerstars)

AmericasCardroom
- a decent selection of tournaments (not as many as the two above)
- the busier time on this site is a bit later than the other two above due to it catering to USA citizens. (at 03:00 GMT it will be busy on ACR). Not as many players earlier in the day
- have heard that there is often 'overlay' in the micro buyin 'guaranteed' prizepool tournaments (ie. a $3 buyin tourney with $1,500 gtd. might only have 430 entrants in it)

888Poker
- smaller field sizes
- not as many games running & for micros you'd probably want to be adding the $5 games on 888Poker as those are the ones that have bigger prizepools and more players in them (still much smaller than the ones on Partypoker & Stars)
- weaker fields (I believe the level of skill in the games on 888Poker is a bit weaker than equivalent buyin games on Partypoker). I think there might be some countries that are allowed to play on 888Poker (or choose to) that don't play on the other sites.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars have some nice deposite promotions, id use the money there.

I dont play in other sites so i cant suggest others

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree - unless you live in the US these are the two to stick with.

BTW, if you plan to play serious poker for a long time don't give the deposit bonuses a whole lot of thought. If you are a winning player, whatever withdrawal limitations they have will all go way with time.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips

Pokerstars
- largest field size (but they also have smaller fields too ie 'Capped' limiting the number of entrants to ~1,000 players in some tournaments)
- largest number of tournaments & bigger/wider selection to choose from
- they also have 9, 18 & 45 player Sit'nGoes (where most do not have them these days)
- poker site has been getting worse for the players over the past 5years. They've mostly removed player reward system. They have increased the rake significantly. Their customer service has gone from being #1 to now being one of the worst. (< whereas Partypoker is doing all things to the opposite of this... 'see below')

Partypoker
- good field size
- a good site that has been around for a very long time and has made A LOT of positive improvements over the past couple years and keep getting better all the time. This site really seems to try to look after the player's interests... constantly seeking out ways in which to improve upon their product & obtaining info. & direction from actual poker players. (a bit on the opposite of Pokerstars)

AmericasCardroom
- a decent selection of tournaments (not as many as the two above)
- the busier time on this site is a bit later than the other two above due to it catering to USA citizens. (at 03:00 GMT it will be busy on ACR). Not as many players earlier in the day
- have heard that there is often 'overlay' in the micro buyin 'guaranteed' prizepool tournaments (ie. a $3 buyin tourney with $1,500 gtd. might only have 430 entrants in it)

888Poker
- smaller field sizes
- not as many games running & for micros you'd probably want to be adding the $5 games on 888Poker as those are the ones that have bigger prizepools and more players in them (still much smaller than the ones on Partypoker & Stars)
- weaker fields (I believe the level of skill in the games on 888Poker is a bit weaker than equivalent buyin games on Partypoker). I think there might be some countries that are allowed to play on 888Poker (or choose to) that don't play on the other sites.

Thanks again.
I will enter PS and PARTY, following your advice.
For now I will wait a few months and then try GG

By the way in Intertops I have already accumulated a micro profit, heading down, when it almost reaches the middle I make a deposit to release it with that first deposit. In ACR I will only do freerolls this year

Last edited:
martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips

Partypoker
- good field size

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I will ignore PARTYPOKER, in my country it is not available, since DEC2020 ... there are very few countries where Party operates.

I will start with PS and GG with deposits .. and freerolls in ACR and Intertops (the latter I am already doing a micro bank)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I will ignore PARTYPOKER, in my country it is not available, since DEC2020 ... there are very few countries where Party operates.

I will start with PS and GG with deposits .. and freerolls in ACR and Intertops (the latter I am already doing a micro bank)
Good afternoon mate.You took the best decision.Those are the best sites of the four you play at.Good luck!