i am from bulgaria avaible rooms?

D

dreamwalker3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello i manage to play in americacardsroom , bet365 and pokerstars .Aldo in blackchippoker but it requires acr to be closed. Does anybody else know sites with freerolls or not avaible for bulgaria?

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
hello i manage to play in americacardsroom , bet365 and pokerstars .Aldo in blackchippoker but it requires acr to be closed. Does anybody else know sites with freerolls or not avaible for bulgaria?

Hi.

You could try a intertops poker room. There has a freerolls provided by Cardschat .

You can also try to share an opinion on this thread . https://www.cardschat.com/forum/intros-foreign-languages-8/bulgarian-te-a-a-e-e-384089/ Our colleagues will be happy to help you.

:)

D

dreamwalker3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you i know it is now quality post but shouldnt i thank u haha :)

UNE_Aces

UNE_Aces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Start using VPN ))

D

dreamwalker3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
vpn cost money i play freerolls also can you explain me how i read somewhere that u need to verify your address in other country and passport from other country and if they catch you you are banned for life quite tricky...what exactly you mean