How PS Card Random Works?

L

lucashiagoloja

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never understand, I lose more often with AA than with 33 or 74. My graphical analysis shows that if I play with more marginal hands in PS I have the tendency to win more, so the NUTS strategy. But I do not try to make NUTS with high cards. I try to make NUTS with marginal cards where it becomes impossible to read the villain who ends up hitting a good hand and faces my full house of 7 with 6. :mad:

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never understand, I lose more often with AA than with 33 or 74. My graphical analysis shows that if I play with more marginal hands in PS I have the tendency to win more, so the NUTS strategy. But I do not try to make NUTS with high cards. I try to make NUTS with marginal cards where it becomes impossible to read the villain who ends up hitting a good hand and faces my full house of 7 with 6. :mad:
sadly its kinda like a roulette wheel its 80% but you are just unlucky to be a real % of 30% winner. ask Mike Matusow he'll b**** his brains out theres no one that runs as bad as him lol:flute:

The reason why I personally win more often with 37 or basically any 2 cards that aren't top 15 is because were not stuck to one course of thought(GET IT ALL IN FAST) if I raised with 37 its because Im exploiting weakness and/OR trying to outplay my opponent.not get kq suited to call you all in preflop and run a % its much better to see the flop and have the satisfaction of knowing theres a good chance nobody hit anything and if they did you can get this information without losing it all. My favorite is the float with my 37 vs kq suited flop comes kq10 he bets I deduce about which hands hes got by his betting patterns and then I deduce his fold ability ,stack size commitment and how he views me currently. If those stars align I want to see an A 9 10 mabey an 8. If he is betting like 1/4-1/3 the pot on the flop when he hits ( which btw is the new THING) it allows me cheap draws, makes him feel like he didn't put in much and he/she doesn't mind folding if any draws do pop up. And that sir is better than cards and can get you your 80% when done properly and can provide more consistent tournament results instead of waiting for AA and being blinded out at the button and still losing with AA all in preflop to a freaking 37 offsuit!:fight:

Last edited by a moderator:
AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing 67 to actually hit and get value is pretty tough and can chip you away pretty quickly in tournaments but its GREAT in deepstack cash games when all the flops have high cards. always have a backup but don't force it ,finesse it and make believable scary check raises when the stars align.You are probably already doing the things I'm jabbering about lol but that's why your 37 is better than AA.