How much you have lost

N

Nabyl_coach

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How much you have lost till starting day of gamble to now!?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Let's just say more than enough. I can still live with that ;)

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far at I have not lost any. Each poker site I play at, I have more in my bankroll than what I initially deposited. Each place I have only deposited 1x.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no losses at all. If I had been in the red, I would have quit poker.

G

Germanets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing) I started with freerolls and still working on increasing my bankroll.
It's easiest way to not lost anything - just not deposit at all)

N

Nabyl_coach

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost more than 450€ and more

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
When all is said and done, I suppose I am up a bit. Not a lot...but just enough to not worry about it from a money perspective. Before I joined Cards Chat, I was doing OK at home games but not much else. I then was winning every second home game I was in. I started to feel a bit guilty so (stupidly) told all my mates what I thought was hurting their game, whether they were calling too much, not raising enough, letting me bully them around...chasing gutshots without pot odds...etc. etc. Bug mistake! I'm not winning at home games anymore!
Have won a couple weekly ($300) freerolls, which put me in good stead. I even cashed out some.

Doesn't matter who you are though, everyone goes through down-swings, or get card dry, or get bad beats...and you lose some. The key is to control/minimise the losses and maximise the wins.

If you are losing (on any given day) it is important to understand whether you have had a run of bad luck, or a run of poor play. For me, it is usually the latter...but I'm working on that part.

My suggestion is to start with freerolls to help build your bankroll, and try to figure out in which games you hold an edge over your peers. Play those games...multiple games at the same time if you can manage it...

Cheers,
ObbleeXY

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before Cardschat,,,,-$500 After Cardschat,,,, +$10,000 :deal:

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not believe I could get to the point of losing more than I gained in my better days. I was pretty solid with 5 card draw. While I am dealing with my brain issues I am staying with freerolls until I build a decent war chest to play on bigger arenas. I have lost more with my divorces (yes, plural) than I ever did with cards.

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everything i ever lost, i managed to recover.
I still have some balance on 3 sites.

pyromanrbp

pyromanrbp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
though I have had some outstanding successes
8th place in wsop tour Seniors tourney for 5800
Free roll from 9c to >9000$ on ACR in a month and a half
I am probably Still net negative over my many years long learning curve but do not know for sure
I never play with money that matters and had a really good job for most of that time LOL
I have gotten considerably better over time and am probably net + if you ignore every thing before the last 4 years:rolleyes:

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Francemtne so far I have lost in a day 100 and in all the time I play I think about 350

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
enough to decide to try and play freerolls :) Some play them for extra winnings and prizes , I play them to minimize losses , hopefully there willl be a change in this to the better side , especially if I figure out more things about RNG in specific hands , that play all time , lol