How many tables do you play at once?

S

Sokazzio

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i play two at once, one i get bored three i get to rushed to play the way i like

hunterT1000

hunterT1000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know how you all do it!
I used to play 3 or 4 freerolls at once but nowadays I like to keep track of betting patterns, chat, and players coming & going. More than one table and I just get confused.

PS... Never make the mistake I once made of playing an Omaha Hi table at the same time as an Omaha 8split table! get those2 confused and you'll lose alot!!!

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play two tables most of the time. One will be a ring game and the other a tourney type. I find that the different style of playing for each helps me with the other game. I'm coming in the money more often in the large table donk and go's. And I am consistently doubling my buy in with the rings playing this. But when i finish the DNGs I keep on playing at the rings and lose back some of my winnings. I have to learn to leave both at the same time.

KingNothing4

KingNothing4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-6

i usually play just 2 or 3 tables, but i think my most has beeen....6 but not sure

Insomniac_1006

Insomniac_1006

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DOES ANY ONE JUST PLAY ONE TABLE???? GOSH IM FEELING LIKE A LONER HEHEHE ...I CHAT WAY TO MUCH... IF I CAN GET SOME FUN GOING AT A TABLE ..WICH HAPPENS A LOT....I JUST DONT WANT TO DEAL ABOUT WORRING ABOUT ANOTHER HAND......HECK ONE IS HARD ENOUGH IF IM A CHATTER BOX.....SO PICK MY ROOM IF U CAN CHAT IN BETWEEN ALL THOSE OTHERS U MIGHT BE PLAYING.......

I play one table at a time. Have tried multiple SNGs, but I perfer to be able to think for more than one second about what I am doing and get into the flow of the game. I think It is rude to hold up one table because you are involved in another table. I suppose if you are an autofold junkie you can just look back and forth and only play the nuts or go the other way and go all in every hand. It's crazy when you are in the top three at two tables.

But then again, I prefer live poker

R

robinson47

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2-5 tables

2-5 tables for me depending whats on tv, i get a bit bored if i play one table and play like a clown. Sometimes when i 5 table i misclick if i dont concentrate which can cost a fortune!

artofsin

artofsin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
normally i like to play no more than 2 at once ... but last night i found myself playing 3 at once be mistake ... cos i like to play limit SNG & as i said in a previous post there aint that many limit players ... i tend to sign up for one and go play another MTT

my poor little 17" monitor had

$2+25c Limit HE (finished 3/9) Cashed :)
$1+25c NLHE (Finished 11/80) Cashed again
$1+25c NLHE (Finshed 12/45) No Cash :(

no a bad night all in all.

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually just one or two. Most I've played is three.

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One for me!!! too new at this to try an keep track of two or OMG! 3 or more!!!

Tried once and got hopelessly confused:p.

Now Ive got high aspirations - 3 Tables :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

JacksRwild63

JacksRwild63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 is my norm, but have played up to 5

K

kto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer 1 table, cuz i loose my focus when i try to multitable,and i usualy time out if i get caught up in 1 hand at 1 table, while i just got dealt a new hand on the other, so i`ve decided to stick with 1 :D

USFDoh

USFDoh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was clearing my bonus at full tilt my record was 12 with a mix of hold'em and Omaha/8. Now that those days are over, no more than 3.

xace100

xace100

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i mostly play sngs so ill sit at a table until the blinds are to 50/100 which is usally 5 handed on stars. then ill sit at another table because i can concentrate on the short handed table in which i play more hands than the full table which ill be folding more. then i repeat the same for the next table but never play more than 2 tables.

p-nuttin

p-nuttin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well then

Well then,i kinda got twist my own arm to beleave the guy playing 26 tables!,but i know it could be possible i can hook up several monitors and and make sure the looney :eek: bin have been notified that they will have and insane man coming in !!!!! I my self have one monitor and i have played 4 and 5 tables at once but have found that i can consentrate better on three but i do it to take up a little time between frerolls and such and love challenge of it but it does get hecktic at times when you get to two or thr4ee fianal tables at the same time which i have done!!!:joyman:

dwbrown7680

dwbrown7680

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 4 most of the time, 5 if i'm in a really good mood of 100NL.....with this I can keep up my standards and stay with the games. Tried doing 6 at once for a lil bit but it proved to be too much and whooped me like a red-headed step child. If I do tournies or SnG's I usually only keep 3 up though, maybe 4 if I stretch it.

T

twisted18

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
played about 7 at once but its usual for me to have a few games spread over a few diff sites but i try to have about 2 going on

A

aromakat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
most was 6 but that got crazy as the players of them all dwindled down.

M

MississippiMud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once tried 4 on party poker as an experiment. .50/1 limit holdem. Played for one hour. Came out ahead on 3 of the 4 and hated it. I was bored and had to force my self to finish the hour. My net for the hour was something like $15 or $16 and change. It literally was like work and ain’t no way im going to work for $16 an hour.

My conclusion... I much prefer playing the table than having the table play me.

K

kingkames07

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
only 1 for me and that is hard enough with twin 5 year olds runnin around....lol

1FreeLesson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can handle a good screen full of about 6 on 2 different sites... that's pushing it though... especially without sound....

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can handle upto 6-tabling SnG's, but I think I'm more profitable playing 4 at a time. As for cash I play 3 at a time usually, but I am experimenting playing 4. Just can't seem to make it pay yet though.

D

dougle14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play 2 tables at a time, usually a SnG and a ring game, micro stakes on poker stars... sometimes i get froggy and go up to the low stakes

V

venividivici

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 max , usually 2 or 3 tables, 20 tables is insane, it`s not poker but waiting for the hand (AA KK QQ AK ....) How you consider of bluffing there when you play the hand not the player.