How many sites should I play on?

boyward

boyward

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, just wondering how many platforms people play on.

At the moment I am just on 888 (which I enjoy) but in the past I used to play pokerstars, PKR and Mansion too.

Am I missing out by limiting myself to one site.

I will be interested to read other people's opinions. Thanks. :cool:

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips

At the moment I am just on 888 (which I enjoy) but in the past I used to play Pokerstars, PKR and Mansion too.

poker sites offer interesting promotions, missions, bonuses. You are not participating.

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Like Black Chip Poker....personal op and Betonline

I have accounts on both Black Chip Poker and Betonline.

Very satisfied with both, some have other games the other site does not. It's better to diversify correct?

By the way, thanks to Cards Chat I am now up on both accounts.

The education you get at this site is INVALUABLE.

Thank you CARDSCHAT.COM !!!

I'm very serious.

Thx.

H

Houdini9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not limit myself to just 1 site in the beginning. Try out the different software, game structures, competition (skill & volume).

Without mentioning any specific sites, I currently only play on 2 and one more often than the other only due to the timing of their MTT's. TBH the game structure is better on the other site, but there is just not enough volume.

So it depends on you. But I'd pick as many sites as you can play on in the begining and narrow your likes down to 2 primary sites.

Hope that helps.

GL GL,

Houdini9

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would advice you to start with one, after u can decide to join more sites.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should play on the sites that you feel is the best poker experience.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Multiple sites are a good idea. Just looking at different screen styles makes it easier to focus.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

At the moment I am just on 888 (which I enjoy) but in the past I used to play Pokerstars, PKR and Mansion too.

Play on any SAFE site where you think you can compete!

Beachnick42

Beachnick42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the States we only have a few available sites to play on, unless your in New Jersey and I think Michigan just made online gaming legal. But I play on only 2 sites, ACR and ignition cause those are my only options.
You should just play the sites that have the best available games that fit your preference and timeframe. As well sites that have the best options for your payouts. ACR I love cause I get paid monday-friday via BTC, unlike other sites.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

A long time member! Welcome back!

Probably you played online before the black friday, so nowadays I can't really compare it to those days, there is no 40-50 rooms out there, especially if you look at the players' numbers on a given site.

In those days, as I play mostly tourneys, I was active on 6-8 sites, provided 100+ tourneys daily, what from I could choose.

Now it is different, even I am registered on several sites, can't have that possible daily tourney number what perfectly fit for me.

I play on all the available bitcoin sites, prefer the WPN network, ACR room, the Betonline, even there are just few tourneys for me.

Also ps, gg, partypoker however, I do not play much on those sites. Usually, I play in 2-4 networks in the same time. The ACR is my number 1.

Depends on what you play, tourney, CG, sNG, NLH, PLO, as except the ps and the couple of more behind them, have less players, less options. I can't register to 888, unibet, bwin, because of restrictions, but I used to play on those, too.

I highly recommend you, based on what you play, register to all available one, check them yourself, and decide it where to play based on your priorities, relevances.

Good luck!

K

KLDUFF1987

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am currently playing on a single site at the moment (888) I don't like to put my bankroll on two sites as my eye's would go crazy, but if you can play on two sites I'd go for it

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you play cash - due to rake back you probably just going to play one as long as there is enough action.

C

colino17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Test out different sites, even if just with freerolls or play money. Eventually you'll likely naturally gravitate to the one or two sites that you prefer.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always looked at it as the more the better. You can bonus/promo hop, you can game select better, and if 1 site goes away you are already set up on others.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These days I only play on one site regularly - PokerStars.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I just read in an other thread, you play SNGs and like the MTTs, too. I had years without poker, too, so the ACR, Betonline/Sportsbetting was good for me. Especially ACR, I think you would find there what is missing next to the 888. They do not have so many tourneys, but you have some options, there are plenty different structures, I believe more, than anywhere else. Sometimes, like nowadays, they have Micro Series. (ending Sunday)

Also, if you play SNGs, they have a quite good SNG, multitable on demand SNG weekly reward program, depends on how much you play, but I think, it can be done by playing on micro level, if you reach the first pay out level/week you almost get back all the fee, you paid (If you play multitable sng, usually 30-60 players, 5 min blind level, 1-2 hours/tourney) I don't like it much, but compare to the traffic of the site, many players play it, especially in the weekends.

Good luck!

H

Harbringerbg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever number you are comfortable with. Splitting your bankroll to pieces and have enough in every room is also important.

C

ChapmanLad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd be tempted to say stick with one... maybe two. When you start running deep in tournaments you'll start seeing the same name pop up and you'll remember how they play. Having multiple can make it a little harder to remember.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One or two for my opinion ..more of two you ll have lost the ball

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Have an account on all of the CC sponsored sites.You will probably settle on a few that work best for you in terms of loyalty rewards.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play all platforms that have Cardschat freerolls games.

U should select those are more easy to withdraw for u.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will go against the majority here and say, that if you are relatively new to poker, then its best to focus on one or maybe two sites. For starters its not great to have your bankroll spread out over say 5 sites, because then it either need to be 5 times as large, or you will have trouble and expenses moving money around, whenever you run bad on a site. If for instance you only want to set aside 100$ for your starting bankroll, then I would certainly keep it all on the same site and only play there, until I had grinded it up to something big enough to split in two, or I simply want to try another site.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play on three different sites, to be able to play a good number of freeroll tournaments, but I understand that there are players who prefer to play on one site.