Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi

how many poker sites do you play on?
I play on PS ,ACR,BC,SB,BOL,Titan,Party,888POKER ,GG,Everygame, on all these sites we have CardsChat games

I would really like to play in all the poker rooms that you mentioned, because this will give me more experience, but unfortunately I cannot because of work conditions and lack of time for that, I play now only on PS and 888, but once I can do that after retirement I will not hesitate ;)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am registered with many poker rooms but mostly play only three - pokerstars, Partypoker and GGpoker !!!

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play pokerstars and 888.

H

Haikala2011

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on two different sites, no time for any more, even this seems too much. Sometimes I neglect one for weeks or even months, until I get a freeroll or other free price :)

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is the love of a lifetime.

C

CapdeCraniu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars only, although I'm now thinking whether I should also practice on other platforms as well...

I don't know about you, but comparing with the real life odds, I find pokerstars suspicious when it comes to the River card. Almost like it's scripted. :)

AlexsandrM36

AlexsandrM36

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone !
Basically it is poker stars, but the lack of a working payment system for Russia is very upsetting. That is, money, of course, can be transferred to the site, but withdrawing is a huge problem.
My PokerStars cashout client has three features: neteller, skrill and Much Better. All of them are useless in Russia.
Dear PokerStars owners, finally solve this problem with the withdrawal of funds!!!:mad:

Last edited:
marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
mostly playing in pokerstars and replay poker

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I only play on Pokerstars! But I have a Replay and ACR user

PeLLeTTi

PeLLeTTi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Different benefits are learned in the comparison of poker rooms. I read here on the site that a lot of players have spoken well about 888 poker. The idea came to my mind to register and get the bonus that the poker room offers.

M

Mpennies

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly ACR and Betonline. It is shocking to me how drastic the play styles are on ACR versus Betonline. ACR seems to be a very aggressive website with people who seem to study the game and are much more aware of decent poker. Where Betonline is much more relaxed, not nearly as much bluffing. More straightforward play. I would even say it is a softer website to play on.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I find pokerstars suspicious when it comes to the River card. Almost like it's scripted. :)
Anybody, feel free to call me a paranoid buffoon, a sore loser and whatever comes to your mind, but ... I noticed the same phenomenon time and time again. That's why I recently stopped playing there, and in comparison to governor of poker or my current favorite App, Poker Offline (really misleading name, btw) I feel like I haven't been playing genuine Poker over there at all.

Even with play money the frustration I went through at PS was real for me. Why should I make this up? After all, this post right here is probably more embarrassing for me than for the site in question itself.

(gonna have to update my profile details now; I hesitated doing that unless I was >99% sure about my suspicions)

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! I used to play on a very large number of rooms! At least 50, but at the moment, due to sanctions, I have to reduce the number to 10! The most beloved American! And of course GG

G

GORA1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ow many poker sites do you play on?

I play four poker sites regularly!!

G

gamis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a lot on Full Tilt and PS.

I'm returning to play and last week I signed up for 888 and Party Poker

I don't like playing on sites that don't allow poker tracker or holdem manager

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I play on Pokerstars, GGPoker, Natural8 and bodog. Especially in poker rooms where I can deposit and withdraw in Crypto

RomanBorreli

RomanBorreli

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play mostly on starz but recently went to 888 and poker house three rooms:cool:

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

only in PS and ACR
thats enough

rgds

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only PokerStars, I didn't even think about other rooms)))