How many freerolls do you play a day?

J

johnpoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play some from time to time but if it's a free roll that can help the site i will play as many as i am able to play i like to play the free rolls on thew site win a small amount of cash then play small tournament build it up then im on the ring games on superior i i went from zero dollars to 75 on my account so i made a deposit and cashed it out they was a bit upset with me for doing that

(johnboy)

L

ludwig_van

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play about 3, if anyone wants to do a list of good sites that do freerolls please do..that'd be helpful.

and not ones like pokerstars where you need a certain amount of FFP to enter (thats NOT a freeroll ****ers!) or you need a certain amount of raked hands to enter the freerolls (thats also not free!!)

thanks

Dr of Golf

Dr of Golf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play as many as I find that pay money worth going after. If there is a choice between a $300 freeroll and a $50 freeroll, you can bet your butt I'll be at the $300 first ... that is unless the $50 only has a few entries. :D :D :D

1roddy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i play alot of free plays i fiound that its a real challange you also need about 75% luck to 25% skill lots of reckless guys and dolls

most freepiays are only come ons like a free peak in a whore house but some are worth your trouble.

Last edited:
Bulldogmama

Bulldogmama

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play as many freerolls as possible, usually loose on those with a lot of entrants & prizes low......as of today I've only won once, and that was by pure luck.:eek:

S

sensei24

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost 8 a day but i try to give away some of them because you must be very lucky to gat the final table.

Crippler450

Crippler450

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably 3 a day. 1 on Pokerhost only cause its so easy, 1 on royal vegas because they're the most fun, and 1 on JetSet for a change of pace.

R

Red2121

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many

I played many frerolla when i fiest started playing online , but now i play much less due to the fact they are a waste of time, i mostly jus play in the cardschat freerolls due to they are the funnest

A

ausamer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Overload

I play an average of 10 - 15 per day, more on weekends. Someone said - how do you find time - at the moment I have plenty of spare time as I have an injured arm. Cant do much else. These freerolls I play keep me entertained during the day. The only problem is that I feel like I get overloaded and then do stupid things and lose. I have finished 2nd once and 3rd twice out of 200 so I have a bit of success but not as much as some. If I get started I can usually go on to the top 50 or so but itis hard to get started. Need a bit of luck early.

G

Geo2124

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i used to play more than 15 freerolls a day. now i play muchhh muchh less. I am at about 2 or 3 a day.

G

gumkey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One or two on day. I think that this sufficient quantity for me.

Freeroll Passwords