How do you feel about smaller poker rooms that seem to have very little action?

The Monkey

The Monkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you feel about smaller poker rooms that seem to have very little action like 64spades ESOP, & BetandBit?

Are these smaller sites going to fold due to lack of traffic? do you enjoy playing on them? etc.

as for me, they are very boring because nothing really happens on them. I don't really see how they are going to succeed long-term against the big guns like ACR BOL,and others.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no point in playing these sites,because if you win,you will never see a penny,,,, :eek:

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you feel about smaller poker rooms that seem to have very little action like 64spades ESOP, & BetandBit?

Are these smaller sites going to fold due to lack of traffic? do you enjoy playing on them? etc.

as for me, they are very boring because nothing really happens on them. I don't really see how they are going to succeed long-term against the big guns like ACR BOL,and others.

Dont forget about intertops. I dont see them offering anything to bring in traffic. freerolls etc Some you have to deposit to play with your freeroll winnings. There is nothing to look forward to if your only option is to deposit with very little traffic

D

DixonHuenow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like the small online poker sites. But I tend to profit more in small live poker rooms with higher rake... maybe Daniel was onto something.

S

shurik8888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Small new poker sites are mostly like bubble boy.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play in small poker rooms, there are few players and poker there is much more interesting for me to play, where the 2000 - 3000 in the freerolls does not make sense.

R

Rober_rober

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I'm going to post this everywhere possible:

do not play ESOP, it is a fraud, when obtaining the 500 points, they never answered and the money cannot be withdrawn. and days later they deleted the account.

S

shanegkess

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how bad are the players?

Play anywhere if the players are bad enough!

raul400368

raul400368

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many complaints from people who cannot collect. Why take chances in rooms that are unreliable?:jd4::jd4::jd4:

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play on big, well-known sites or in a live club.

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell you the truth I don't play on no sites that don't have freerolls there more traffic on those sites lot more donksomebody to give there money away they give more bonus money out to people who deposit they have a lot more going on small rooms people play a lot tighter

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play on Swc...a bitcoin only site
very small player pool compared to any large site
cashout within 24 hours
support is 110%

Sansam

Sansam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that on sites with low traffic it is boring, you have to wait a long time until the required number of players at the table is typed. I prefer to play on large sites.

A

Akena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on whether they are cautious or novice players. I prefer small tables to have hands as quickly as possible. From a large table you can wait a very long time between each hand and I lack patient! 6 players minimum I like it!

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Coinpoker probably cashes out faster than any site - minutes using eth. Have in the past cashed out with betnbit (have they not closed?) and SWC.

They great if you based in a country that does not allow online poker and have very few options. I started my bankroll on CoinPoker - it's just a pity they do not have a clue on offering MTTs for micros.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

My attitude towards small rooms is extremely negative. There is a very small field, a very small selection of game types and there are practically no freerolls. This is because of their poverty. And with the payment they have constant problems. I would stay away from such rooms.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are the best places to start your MTT career as the number of players is small and you will find yourself on the final table much more often. In the cash game, you will learn your opponents much faster, again due to the small number of players. These rooms are an excellent platform for practicing exploit strategies.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi! I was playing on ESOPe, when I wanted to withdraw $ 256, the site sent a reply that I do not play there. Pass by!

S

Sham3415

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

I think they are the best to start with, I started at KKpoker, today it is bigger and it is very good.:p

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like it, that's why I only play in ps at the moment because it is where there is more traffic.
When the traffic is very little, it generates greater distrust.