How do you get out of a down swing on PS?

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's been a while that i haven t won a hand on PS like 2 months anyone faces the same problem?

Am i that bad from making money from almost every MTT i Play to not beeing able to win a single hand for so long, so much that i stoped playing on PS just freerolls

No matter the hand i play there is always a bad beat or a cooler or a higher kicker

Am going nuts guys? i can share my last 100 hands if anyone into that...

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dont worry I am also in the same situation, I loose all my hands, even the AA, nothing to do It's been more than two months, but nothing at all, then you're not alone in this misfortune, it is horrible because you lose confidence, and it is even said that I earn nothing but good it seems that it will pass in any case I want the chance to come back faster

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's been a while that i haven t won a hand on PS like 2 months anyone faces the same problem?

Am i that bad from making money from almost every MTT i Play to not beeing able to win a single hand for so long, so much that i stoped playing on PS just freerolls

No matter the hand i play there is always a bad beat or a cooler or a higher kicker

Am going nuts guys? i can share my last 100 hands if anyone into that...

Share your hands that could help us get a better Idea. The most common issue is not being aggressive enough. limit your calling, limping and raise and re raise much more, use a ton of micro aggression. Play position better and find some current poker study programs. Poker is just like anything else I don't why people think different. Do you think a NFL team just shows up and plays on Sunday? I don't think so they prepare all week and study game film in classrooms.

K

kozong

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Share your hands that could help us get a better Idea. The most common issue is not being aggressive enough. limit your calling, limping and raise and re raise much more, use a ton of micro aggression. Play position better and find some current poker study programs. Poker is just like anything else I don't why people think different. Do you think a NFL team just shows up and plays on Sunday? I don't think so they prepare all week and study game film in classrooms.
+1 to all above and always try to keep a cool head, we makes too much mistakes when we tilt

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are probably not literally losing every hand. But if you are playing tournaments, it is normal to have bad runs, where you fail to cash in 20 or 30 in a row. This is why, it is recommended to have a bankroll.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I start to feel like that, I usually take a break for a few days.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not like that.just losing everything)))))

S

shurik8888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To play cash - is an alternative.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could never manage a cashout on PS.. I switched to 888 :)