Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't know if this platform is known to you, but Asiatica HighStakes, announced the closure due to the coronavirus.

I got to know the site recently, and had qualified for 3 tournaments that would take place today.

But when I tried to open the software, I received the news.

The moment we are going through is sad.

:(

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In fairness, HSP's reputation has deteriorated significantly over the last few years. Many players stopped hoping to get the money they'd won.HighStakes wasn't that great actually even when they were a part of GGnetwork several years ago, but the situation has become even a lot worse since they left GG

L

luddite20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody was responding to support messages but they kept promoting new tournaments and posting some Asian model pics on social media. I liked their interface though. What a disappointment.:mad:

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played there, in order to activate the account I need to play a lot of rake and make a diposit + they talked to me through the site from where I got to them. For two weeks I corresponded through a person, but they did not want to write. Twist the money so no one could. The man wrote that he was blocked by 500 dollars as soon as he wanted to twist

D

donkasaurus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody receive their withdraw since they closed?

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I’m interested in someone taking money off of this room.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
they just wasted my time in qualifying those juicy freerolls only to be cancelled when it's time to play the game

it sucks good thing 0 deposit

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anybody receive their withdraw since they closed?

I filled out this form like one week ago for withdraw to my skrill account. No money received by now but i am still hoping that i will get paid eventually :confused:

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, there are 5 tournaments per day and they get there only in free roles that take place every day, every hour for 5 free rolls. There are more than 100 free rolls of free per day with good prizes. Online room was not more than 100 people.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sad and sad, but nothing surprising.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play at sites that are regulated where I live (UK). This makes me wary of other sites and I only play if there are forum freerolls available. I wouldn't be risking my own money on new or little known operators. These come and go all the time. I've lost freeroll winnings in the past in the same way you describe.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i got payed my ballance today but they did not include tournament tickets which is sad because i had over 20 daily dollar tickets. sad but in the end i can be happy they payed me anything at all. also my account was not veryfied. gg highstakes was a short run.

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi all , I got paid my balance too :)

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Its bad that small sites just dissapear overnight. anyway on the positive side , it saves us form wasting our time playing there

Scooopy

Scooopy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a withdrawal request, the amount of $ 1100, I'm waiting. It will be a shame if they do not withdraw. Although there are colleagues who have already received payments, but less than the amount