Hi 5 free rolls on ACR

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IT looks like we lost all the free rolls for today and tomorrow. Took the day off from stuff too. Guess still working out the glitches?

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If losing those bingo tournaments means getting back all the good freerolls with CC and others, I'll take it.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If losing those bingo tournaments means getting back all the good freerolls with CC and others, I'll take it.
all the free rolls are bingo. how did you do last night?

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A Man (not myself) drives his car moderately, and seldom speeds, and goes everywhere he wants, safely, and without incident or speeding tickets etc, he lives in a Nation that values this sort of behaviour, and will punish him if he does not do it. This is a "Controlled Man".
He will not smoke drugs, not have an Orgy, and not Play Poker for Excitement and Thrill...
I drive FAST! I swerve and weave, as I see fit! I rule the Poker Table...while I am on it... which may not be long, but my pulse will race, and will go down in a Blaze!
If you are making a brilliant living by playing Poker, then power to ya! But if you are a recreational player...Bro? You are boring!
Just saying... B6! ... O69!

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A Man (not myself) drives his car moderately, and seldom speeds, and goes everywhere he wants, safely, and without incident or speeding tickets etc, he lives in a Nation that values this sort of behaviour, and will punish him if he does not do it. This is a "Controlled Man".
He will not smoke drugs, not have an Orgy, and not Play Poker for Excitement and Thrill...
I drive FAST! I swerve and weave, as I see fit! I rule the Poker Table...while I am on it... which may not be long, but my pulse will race, and will go down in a Blaze!
If you are making a brilliant living by playing Poker, then power to ya! But if you are a recreational player...Bro? You are boring!
Just saying... B6! ... O69!

Guess im good then, ive done drugs which was big in the 60's . I have several speeding tickets. I play for cash every friday with a 29 grand BR. I just play online recreationally due to trust issues .

But if you dont think control is needed in poker you really have no idea. thanks tho

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got to level 3 in the Venom again. Can't get farther haha. What about you?
why didn't you play in the CC free roll? I get to step four almost every day. I make more off the combat points than i do the free rolls.
See ya at tonight's free roll

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U r good BigPappa... Goodest!

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U r good BigPappa... Goodest!
Looking at my graph i'm terrible ROI.. But im never in the negative. Online hasnt been to friendly in areas it should of been. But thats online poker for you. Still fun watching the insane run down of cards. So yes even tho i complain i win a few. See ya at t:evil:he tables.

juliannorei

juliannorei

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
change all bingos by a CardsChat tournament, because this play with desire to win.

the rest of the freerol is all in very, very stressful

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why didn't you play in the CC free roll? I get to step four almost every day. I make more off the combat points than i do the free rolls.
See ya at tonight's free roll

I'm not in the freeroll club yet. I was before but was inactive for awhile. Finally back and contributing so I'll be on soon enough :D

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
at least freerolls are run correctly with cardschat not like the acr stormer ones that have unlimited rebuys for free