HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

B

BILTIZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello everyone
what im about to tell you is exactly the truth and i would be really graateful if someone would can help me here
About 4 months ago my account at pokerstars was frozen because i was engaged in some multiple tranfers to another account owned by a friend of mine
Back then i wrote in a thread here asking how to unfreeze my account and it worked out when we porovided pokerstars with the right documents

Now during these two month i was playing reg at pokerstars and was becoming succesfull making a few hundred dollars profit each month

fast forward to last month i was on a bad beat roll and decided to take som time off from playing so i choose the option of cooling off for 24 hours and was surprised when they froze my account claiming i had a double account and ot took me some two days to clarify the matter and they openend the account again

NOW COMES LAST WEEK I HAVE ABT 200 DOLLRS IN MY ACCOUNT AND SOME FREE TICKETS
AFTER A SERIES OF BAD BEATS DECIDED TO TAKE A TIME OFF AND FOR MY SURPRISE AGAIN WHEN I CHOSE THE COOL OFF OPTION THEY FREEZE MY ACCOUNT AGAIN
ONLY THIS TIME I TRIED CONTACTIING THEM FOR A WEEK WITH NOTHING BUT THE AUTO REPLY MESSAGE
I USE TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK
AND THEY WONT REPLY ANYWHERE
I SEND A MESSAGE EVERYDAY AND NO ONE WOULD REPLY
NOW ALL I WANT TO IS THEY GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK I DONT EVEN WNAT TO PLAY AT THEIR SITE ANYMORE AFTE THIS BAD EXPERIENCE
SO PLEASE CAN ANYONE HERE HELP ME AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MONEY BACK
ITS REALLY FRUSTRATING THE WAY THEY CONFISCATE MY ACCOUNT AND MY MONEY WITHOUT EVEN REPLYING
THANK YOU ALOT

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to call may decide what you have:
1 800 6319050 canada

00 800 765 37782 UK and Italy

44 1624 630899 - for other countries
Please understand that it is very important for PokerStars to carry out these checks to ensure that their poker site remains safe for all players.
Once they complete the check, they will soon unfreeze you.