Have you already deposited in any site just for the bonus?

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Wheb I first started playing online I used a couple of bonus signups. I found them to be a great deal . You get some real money just for signing up and a kingd of match play bonus which ups your bankroll. I didnt like the ones where the bonus was received over a period of time depending on cash play allready done.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are some good bonuses. For example Americas Cardroom got me deposited just for the bonus and it was notable indeed. But other than that - I've tried to make something of the bonuses before, but it did not work for me.

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't join a site for the bonuses, I'd join because I like the site! Most bonuses I've signed up for release a certain amount of the bonus every month based the amount of rake you earned so if your not at least mid stakes it's crappy usually!

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently, "welcome bonuses" are not as attractive. A very clear example is the "first deposit bonuses", where you must collect the bonus in parts depending on the rake you are asked to generate. If you deposit $ 100 and play NL5 / NL2 it is impossible to collect the full bonus.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Sometimes sites offer interesting bonuses. But you always need to carefully read the conditions before accepting any bonus.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just for the no bonus, I deposited it because I felt confident to play and already understood a little about poker. The only site that I deposited for any interest was partypoker, since there you can only play if you make a deposit, but otherwise I played in all of them just by my own free will even without any interest in bonuses.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I have never deposited anywhere just for the bonus because I learnt how hard it is to collect points required to release that bonus.

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never done that yet but ive started thinking about where else i should play other then stars where the bonus may help

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already did that years ago, but it was really good bonus promotion and it was easy to release the money bonus, now I don’t find any good enough poker promotion to make me deposit just for this reason. :(

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first deposit of $10 on Partypoker was matched with a $50 bonus and a few tickets,,,, :D awesome!

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It used to be much better! Nowadays, poker bonuses are much harder to accomplish. It is very confusing that only cash game can accomplish the bonuses.

italorohdrigues

italorohdrigues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started playing poker, I thought only pokerstars was the software for playing it, so I joined it and a few weeks later did my first deposit because PS was offering a great bonus.

So kinda yes :p

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I very seldom made a deposit on pokerstars and only when there are promotions. I haven't seen any other new promotions yet so I just wait until another promotion comes up.