Guys what do you recommend for me?

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am thinking of creating an account in the Americas Cardroom or natural8, what do you think of one of these platforms, are safe, suggestions ...

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
americas cardroom verification passed, payment ordered, money came, a lot of weak players, there are no any problems, I am satisfied with everything, in general, a good poker room in our country natural 8 is blocked and unfortunately I can not say anything about this poker room.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The welcome offer at Natural8 or GG Poker is much better than at ACR.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am thinking of creating an account in the Americas Cardroom or natural8, what do you think of one of these platforms, are safe, suggestions ...

Hi.
Based on my own experience, I can say that ACR is a reliable site where you can play absolutely safely. Without a doubt, I recommend that you create an account there and I recommend that you use a bitcoin wallet to deposit or withdraw money.
Good luck.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi.
Based on my own experience, I can say that ACR is a reliable site where you can play absolutely safely. Without a doubt, I recommend that you create an account there and I recommend that you use a bitcoin wallet to deposit or withdraw money.
Good luck.
And who will tell the official verified site for creating a Bitcoin wallet on a mobile device without using a computer?

Or maybe there is an safe application for creating a wallet on smartphone?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
And who will tell the official verified site for creating a Bitcoin wallet on a mobile device without using a computer?

Or maybe there is an safe application for creating a wallet on smartphone?

I use a blockchain wallet. I use this wallet on both my smartphone and computer. It is convenient and safe.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After long time of playing poker, i prefer poker site that not shutdown. :eek:

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is solid, but what country are you in?
brazil, but i descovered that they dont have a mobile platarform. So for me that Just há e my cellphone in the momment i cant okay there. But thanks for you ALL suports . ;)

T

TheBackpack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is a good site I think, Asians tend to be smarter than everyone else so I would maybe not start on Natural 8.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have an account on ACP and have been playing there for a long time. This is a reliable and secure site with good conditions. Obviously, you should create an account on this site.