GreySnow Poker

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day fellow grinders. I am writing to see if anyone has experience with greysnow poker. It's a very new site with a nice sign up bonus, you get 4 €7 tickets to use in their daily games. Also a decent Saturday and Sunday schedule. There is another room on this network too, Vbet. It however doesn't have the €7 games.

Just wondering if anyone has played here.much and what the experience was.

Also wouldD cardschat consider starting a Freeroll on here?

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good but small network of poker rooms. Relatively few games, and not at any time of the day. But they are reliable enough, although they do not accept players from the United States and some other countries.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I cannot play poker at more than 1 table in this poker room.
Because it takes too much of my laptop memory, the room lags too much.
At only one table, when it's my turn to play, I lost time to act by waiting my card to be shown.
Also, I hate when my table pops up in front of all other open application when it's my turn to play.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played there before they moved. I built up about $100 in freeroll winnings but they moved and said they no longer accepted players from the Philipinnes. I couldnt fulfill withdrawl requirements in time so lost that. But it was free anyway. When was US site it had very soft compition thats how I run up a $100 in freerolls.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
good day friend greysnow is an excellent room I am sure one of the best and it gives you the opportunity to raise your bank without having to make a first deposit just like it if you do it has good welcome bonuses try your luck