"GREEDY"

~~Shelynn~~

~~Shelynn~~

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:hello: Well guys I really done a dumb move tonight and I'm ashameto admitt it but here goes with this :egg: Made it to the final table at "Paradise" got down to the last three and had 2 pairs(A's & Q's) "Red" had been bluffing some (lol) so I thought with 2 pairs I had it won; I would raise and he'd re-raise,so forth and so on,so I went all in,he hit 3-Q's, I felt like:bawling: I was so :embarasse ,but it was my own fault! Still I ended up third. It was left to "Red" and "buckster436" and that was a :boxing: and it was a good one. Best freeroll I've ever played,you didn't have the all in gang and the,well you know. Wish we could get a league started up with some players and not have so much "junk" to play with. Thanks for listening but just wanted to let you know what happenes when you get over confident!:sleep: :hmmmm: :goodnight :vroam:

Bill_Hollorian

Bill_Hollorian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 handed I think A's up is considered a monster. He had pocket Q's. I believe a stop and go would put all my chips in the middle. That would be almost impossible to get away from. Sometimes, there are hands you play right, and just lose.

In hindsight, was there any clues that caused you to think you were beat?

Well played
Bill

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to go with your gut especially late in the tourney. There's no doubt in my mind that I would have played your hand as well. Poker is getting your chips in the pot with the best possible hand and aces up are nothing to sneeze at. Enjoyed being at the table with you last night (DGFitz on Paradise) and I was amazed at the lack of calling stations and all-in junkies. Perhaps it is time for a regular invitation only freeroll to allow forum regular contributors to play their peers...

~~Shelynn~~

~~Shelynn~~

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:) I figured he was bluffing again and since their was only 3 of us left I figured a pr. of A's and Q's was a winner! It wasn't a winner but lost to the 3-Q's but with a gut feeling it was a winner,I went all in,sometimes you just have to take a chance. 2 big pair with 3 left at final table thought was pretty good,but you live and learn. Still was a good game,more like a money table game and I really liked it a lot. Thanks for all your feed back. Hope to see and play with you all again.:five: :congrats: :icon_thum :hello:

P.S. IrishDave it was awesome playing with you and hope that you can get a tourney going for us like the one we played in. Thanks

Last edited:
S

sensei24

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't think that you made a stupid move. Just try to learn from it so in the future doesn't happened. I think we all did what you did maybe even worst.
That's poker, you must begin from the buttom to go to the top.
:fight: