Grand tour

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how many of you have already played this game? who thinks what? as for me it is very exciting to play, but it is very aggressive, the blinds grow very quickly, and opponents often go all-in

What do you think of this game?

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never played it before. Maybe I will try it out.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played once, but I couldn’t move on, so I haven’t tried it again since.

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have played it many times. It is an all in fest in the early stages. For that reason I wouldn't start below the £5 stage., unless you fancy some mindless all in with Ax.

KidCarter93

KidCarter93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I quite enjoy playing the Grand Tours as it kinda suits me perfectly. Each sprint is a quick format, which is ideal as I normally fire a couple up during the tourney breaks and generally done before play starts again on my tables.
The bounty aspect makes it appealing as I also enjoy playing those and as I'm very well versed in playing turbos and hypers, it really is ideal.

I always play from the $1 sprint and try to run it up. Made it to the $60 final a few times but not managed to win yet.

As said above, it can be an all-in fest in the $1 level so a bit of luck is needed but that's no different than any micro pko tournament early on. You can generally wait for decent enough hands to get in for the bounties but, if you're the last to act, and there's been 3 allins before you then it's a call no matter what for me as the bounties make the call worth it. Especially because your stack in the next round is based on how many bounties you got previously, you'll have an early advantage if you take all 3 bounties and conversely be at a disadvantage if you fold to that 3 way all in and can only take 1 bounty

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not played this game. I think it's close to the hyper-turbo tables.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
saw how one player made more than $100 from 1, but it's rather just luck

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I love this game, just played a few rounds tonight started at the $2 stage but never made it further than the $25 stage but picked up some decent bounties along the way.
I have made the final $60 table a couple of times but never managed to win it.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played it twice an almost made it to the finish from$2 but def need to run good to be profitable