Good Sites for Tournaments

S

Sandman920

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm looking for a site that has tournaments that don't have blind levels that are so quick. I find the 10 minute/level that is most common a little unappealing. The deep stack tournaments on pokerstars are better, especially once it goes to 20 minute levels. Does anyone have any suggestions?

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would rather play the 10 min blinds for 60 mins than I had the 15 min blinds for 12 levels. But that's me. I'm old and I can't handle those long hours. One like that is like 5 hours. There is one $1,500 on BCP I would like to play, because of the low buy in and the high prize pool, but it starts at 2pm and has 5 hours of late registering and then you have 2 or 3 hours before you get ITM. So this keeps me away from that one. But this would be great for younger players. I could have done it easy 10 years ago. GL to you

zarzar78

zarzar78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best sites for tournament is definetely pokerstars, with an hyper large field , this should be very intersting if you will get the top prize over there, but this is'nt an advantage too, cause with those tournament, it's harder to be in the final table ,...

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe you can find at the iPoker network that type which you are seeking for

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like ACR tournies , the long Reg. sucks, but they do have ones that close in 60 Min. Good luck

E

ELDONKOII

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive played a lot of sites and im not plugging them but party poker has 1c feeders into all majors they are banning 3rd party software and there is a lot of traffic in the tourneys with quite a good standard of play , some may disagree with me but overall my choices of play for tourneys are PARTY POKER (UK) POKER MIRRA (RUSSSIANS) BLACK CHIP (USA) ido play others but for tourneys these sites are quite good i think