TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
they will ask you to ID verify the other account as well. and as long as the other account which played on the same ip address is actually someone else's and can provide the proper documents to verify this, then there is no issue. My first withdraw from the time I made the request through sending in documents to verify ID and receiving it in my paypal account was 24hrs. thumbs up to global poker.

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I gave it a try for a little while could never get going on the site.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems like a really great management team running Global. They are doing a big Irma charity game this weekend which will hopefully help those folks in need.

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cashed 515 yesterday had it in paypal in 6 hours.. Just requested 320 more hopefully it comes in just as fast

S

SuperTuscan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
FAST Global Poker Cashout

First cashout request for $1K today. Heard all about the horror stories with players waiting days just to hear about verification. I got approval reply within 1 hour...even though my address has changed since my DL was issued. Cash was in my PayPal account less than six hours after the cashout request. Very impressed.

zviko

zviko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YEah...never cashed out on this site but dang....sounds good to know they actually process them LOL!!:D

tenaciousdc

tenaciousdc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ekgbeat Debi left her reasons for closing my tread at the end. The tread got a lot of replies and got many members interested and wanting to try the site out. Therefore, it could have looked like CC was promoting GP. Since then, I've seen 2 other treads about GP and I guess it's ok now because Debi has not closed them. As for me, I can understand her concern, and no matter if it was my tread, I have to go along with her. She has worked like hell to build this forum, and that work is to give all of us members all the games we now play, and on top of that she sets up all kinds of games that award us for being members here. Just look at it like this. CC ask us to do very little to be able to join all of this. And behind the door is where the real work goes on. That's why I will blow my top if someone comes in here down grading CC, like I have done several times in the past. So the bottom line for me is whatever Debi does about things like this is for the better of CC as a whole. And I will be the first to back her up and I need no reasons. That's all I need to say on this subject. Think outside the box and you all should understand. More power to Debi and CC
I could have sworn I started a thread about GP also, but honestly, I don't remember. I am sure they had good reason to take it down, and it was in everyone's best interest to do so. This is definitely an open forum for anyone to discuss anything poker and beyond! I am sure it is a case of CYA and not mad mods with censorship fever, or I believe that anyway...I appreciate this forum and all the people who make it happen! Heck, I am playing in one of their many freerolls as I type this, thanks, CC.

SydTheCat

SydTheCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love global poker. I deposited $20, and so far to date I've withdrawn $300 and have $100 on there now to play with. So definitely profitable for me. You play the gold ring games to be eligible for the free rolls. My withdrawals are quick (1 day) and it goes into your PayPal.

tenaciousdc

tenaciousdc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And, if you mail in envelopes per the sweeps rules...you can get an additional $6/week which is about the only "rake back" you're going to get.....better than nothing.

Very interesting.....I am going to check into that. Funny, I do mail in sweeps all the time for everything else possible, but this is a first for poker cash!:D

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Global Poker........This site reminds of the old saying, if it is to good to be true then it probably is. Well this site certainly falls within that WARNING!

I don't want to sound petty, BUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

And it appears as though even a few of our "Members" seem to be pushing this site awfully hard on our Forums. When I see that kind of over the top push for a site. common sense tells me that it is very likely that they are Shills for the site to push in our community. If they are so successful at Global Poker I would politely like to see there stats at other sites? Just to confirm that they are truly consistently winning players at other sites also. Just sayin....LOL

Again, don't take my word on it...LOL...Feel free to join and do your own math.

I digress.....

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global Poker........This site reminds of the old saying, if it is to good to be true then it probably is. Well this site certainly falls within that WARNING!

I don't want to sound petty, BUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

And it appears as though even a few of our "Members" seem to be pushing this site awfully hard on our Forums. When I see that kind of over the top push for a site. common sense tells me that it is very likely that they are Shills for the site to push in our community. If they are so successful at Global Poker I would politely like to see there stats at other sites? Just to confirm that they are truly consistently winning players at other sites also. Just sayin....LOL

Again, don't take my word on it...LOL...Feel free to join and do your own math.

I digress.....

Good, those of us (not shills) playing will appreciate you staying out of our fish pond. Have fun on nitville ACR. :)

F

Fantasymagic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol you've been warned

I'm crushing on global and I'm ctfu about that post warning others that it's all shills hyping global

Many players who are losing on other sites are able to win on global so I'm not surprised that no one has posted stats from other site accounts

In my case I've been losing overall on the winning poker network but on global I regularly cash out and have been final tabling a few times a week

In cash games I am steadily building a roll from my initial $20 - I can't say anything bad about global...

I currently am waiting for a $300 cash out that I requested at 12pm yesterday, my global name is fantasymagic

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I meant no disrespect nor did I mean that everyone is a shill. I am sure many of you are not. Heck I even won a few bucks on there. But I saw two Royal Flushes and numerous straight flushes in just the day or two that I played on the site. Now I am no math whiz but I can say I have been playing for fun for about ten years. Never have I seen so many "amazing" hands in such a short period of time. Like I said, I encourage anyone to join them and decide for themselves but I have seen upstart sites like this many times in a decade. It seems all too often that it ends badly. Maybe, I am just jaded but my gut/opinion is that there is something very fishy about this site. That is all.

I meant no disrespect. Always happy to hear about success stories. I apologize if I offended anyone.

G

Grantadvo24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am going to check out global poker it sounds interesting.

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I meant no disrespect nor did I mean that everyone is a shill. I am sure many of you are not. Heck I even won a few bucks on there. But I saw two Royal Flushes and numerous straight flushes in just the day or two that I played on the site. Now I am no math whiz but I can say I have been playing for fun for about ten years. Never have I seen so many "amazing" hands in such a short period of time. Like I said, I encourage anyone to join them and decide for themselves but I have seen upstart sites like this many times in a decade. It seems all too often that it ends badly. Maybe, I am just jaded but my gut/opinion is that there is something very fishy about this site. That is all.

I meant no disrespect. Always happy to hear about success stories. I apologize if I offended anyone.

None taken dude. My response was a bit tongue in cheek.

drbottlecap10

drbottlecap10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global Poker?

Has anyone tried this new site? I am curious because it says it accepts Paypal. Just looking for some reviews!

burton_boy

burton_boy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure exactly what you are looking for but I do currently play there and for the same reason the ease of using PayPal. I happened to win some money from fantasy football on PayPal and wanted to use it to play cards. Global Poker was the only one I saw I could do that on. There is not a ton of traffic but I haven't had a problem finding games to play at lower limits. They have blinds ranging from $0.02/$0.04 to $10/$20 for cash games. I haven't played the SnG's but they do offer them. For tournaments they don't normally have a lot to choose from in terms of guarantees however right now they are in the middle of a "series" of sorts so there are more tournaments than normal. It is flash based as well so as far as I know no HuDs can be used which is nice if you don't have one. Overall I like it, not flashy by any means but it lets me "get my poker fix" with the security of PayPal.

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The site has plenty of traffic. Cahouts are quick. They have no deposit bonuses at all and offer no rake back.

Here is their rake structure.

$0.02/$0.045%$1.00$1.00$1.00$0.05/$0.105%$1.50$1.50$1.50$0.10/$0.205%$2.50$2.50$2.50$0.25/$0.505%$2.50$3.00$3.00$0.50/$15%$2.50$3.00$3.00$1/$25%$2.50$3.00$3.00$2/$45%$3.00$3.50$3.50$3/$65%$3.50$4.00$4.00$5/$105%$4.00$4.50$4.50$10/$205%$5.00$5.50$5.50

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[FONT=Arial, san-serif]^^^^

[/FONT]Template isn't let me post rake structure correctly. Here is the link to view on the official site.
[FONT=Arial, san-serif]
https://globalpoker.com/page/rake
[/FONT]

W

William David Oxford

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Global poker

Has anybody here ever had a problem getting paid by globalpoker?

I have put a lot of money on that site and I placed first the other day and they're trying to tell me that I place 119 bologna

Is BetOnline pretty reliable on their payouts?

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global Poker

I've been looking for a Global Poker thread and haven't been able to find one... so figured I would get the ball rolling.
Looks like they have finally added late registration to some of their tourneys (30k on Sunday)!

burton_boy

burton_boy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good to know. Looks like the same for the 10k as well. I wonder if it has anything to do with them offering satellites and not being sure when they will finish in relation to the tournaments starting?