global seems ligit

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ive been playing online for only a short time few months i suppose, and in that time ive tried several different sites. witch had me questioning my ability along with the random card algorithm (or whatever its called) that they use. Recently i started playing at global poker maybe 2 weeks now on their first page they talk about how their algorithm was tested bye some out side source and approved witch no other site witch ive seen that allows us players has ever claimed. ive made over 20 times my deposit back and still rising. any time i got up n any of the other sites id have the worst case of dead hand ever. i got my first withdraw credited to my account been waiting for it to show up before i boasted about them. theres not 5 face cards for every person, there can b an ace out there and no one will have it its amazing. way more realistic falls. only yhing is not a wide selection of mtt witch is kinda lame being my favorite but otherwise seeems pretty ligit. huge free rolls. if i was you id be thinking hello global employee as well. nothing to persuade otherwise all i can say is do yourself a favor n try you can buy in for like 10 bucks.:pcguru:

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Global is the same as any other poker site. The RNG may run different, but look around and you will find discussions about it that aren't so positive. I had the same experience as you but with party poker. I min-deposited and ran up 3x the amount in less than an hour. The artificial luck doesn't last and sooner or later, something triggers a change and you start ending up in the losing column. Be careful and good luck.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im still winning for now n its been over 2 weeks,so ill stick with it n keep posting

K

kbolding7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With global, for some reason it is easy to go on runs and profit a lot but the one thing you have to be careful is thinking that the luck will keep transferring up to higher stakes. I'm not saying not to move up if your roll grows but don't go too far up or do so with caution. Their 1$/2$ games are as tough as any site i've played on and don't ever let one lucky break or hand have you convinced that it will be profitable in the long run.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Global is the same as any other poker site. The RNG may run different, but look around and you will find discussions about it that aren't so positive. I had the same experience as you but with Party Poker. I min-deposited and ran up 3x the amount in less than an hour. The artificial luck doesn't last and sooner or later, something triggers a change and you start ending up in the losing column. Be careful and good luck.

I share your opinion too I think that if you do not win some hands because of a bluff for example or other error on your part.The game will be more likely to put you in the column of losers and you martyr.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if so im on a 21/2 week hot streak after depositing $10 up like 250 n i dont play online for anything but fun. all i know is i dont see a straight flush or full house every hand like other places. im gonna stay positive till until no longer possible. usually when i have lost in global i was chasing something i shouldnt